Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

... but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up.

I expect Quinn will have heard about Vette (if you chooseTorian) and say something along the lines of "good riddance" as I remember a conversation where she was getting on his nerves constantly. I hate Vette so I've chosen Torian every time on every class character, light and dark, warrior or not - more so since I am forced to team up with her :mad: I just made another warrior for the cut scene cheek kiss and I am keeping Vette's shock collar on permanently.

Reminder - please put even minor spoilers about Quinn's return in spoiler tags please. I don't want to know ANYTHING until I play the chapter/expansion.

Reminder - please put even minor spoilers about Quinn's return in spoiler tags please. I don't want to know ANYTHING until I play the chapter/expansion.

For real. I have some probably nice people on ignore because of that :mad:

Only Quinn knows how often I accidentally sweeping slash after everything's already dead >.> I bet he figured that in to his droid calculations :o

LOL

Only Quinn knows how often I accidentally sweeping slash after everything's already dead >.> I bet he figured that in to his droid calculations :o

In my case he's probably gotten it calculated out to when it's an accident sweeping slash or I'm paying more attention to a movie I've got on and not noticed the mob's dead and I'm still swinging away.

Like the title says, Thanks for Malavai Quinn. I can't wait to get him back. I'm so excited. I do hope the VA is Richard Teverson (same as before), it wouldn't be the same without him.

Thanks for Quinn. <3

Oh he's gonna die and awful death! :rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03: Can't wait!

Quinn: AAAGH!

What now, captain?

Quinn: ANOTHER disgruntled Sith Warrior who wishes to kill me. ANOTHER ONE. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* You told me I was safe here.

Well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.

Quinn: But...the thread title...

Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the Quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.

Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing Quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.

(Seriously, I still can't access any of the post tools - italics, bold, text color, smilies, anything. o_O Anyone know what's going on? Hm...maybe if I log out and log back in again...clear cookies/cache...grrrr, computer problems, I hate thee.)

Edited by Jagaimee

For real. I have some probably nice people on ignore because of that :mad:

I did not realise you could do this - excellent.

quinn: Aaagh!

What now, captain?

Quinn: Another disgruntled sith warrior who wishes to kill me. Another one. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* you told me i was safe here.

well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.

Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.

Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.

Best. Thread. Troll. Reply. Ever! :D

I have just got Malavai on Quinn wife number 4 and as per earlier suggestions have kitted him out in white this time. Why have I failed to do this before? :eek: NOTHING is going to get done now!

*waves hand in your face* This is not the thread you're looking for. :p

This is. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=913041&highlight=Malavai+Quinn

*waves hand in your face again* Now scoot.

Quinn: AAAGH!

What now, captain?

Quinn: ANOTHER disgruntled Sith Warrior who wishes to kill me. ANOTHER ONE. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* You told me I was safe here.

Well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.

Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the Quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.

Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing Quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.

Darth Lunafox to the rescue, Malavai <3

Edited by Lunafox

I'll spare him on one of my toons just for you

Quinn: ...

See? SEE? This thread's power of Quinnmancing/Darth Lunafox's awesomeness is so great, someone changed their mind about you! You're totally safe here!

Quinn: I...feel so relieved...

...was that sarcasm?

Quinn: Hard to tell over the internet, isn't it? Just as the post you're quoting is hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not.

I...well...uh...oh.

Quinn: You can lower that victory flag now.

NEVAAAAARRRRRRR!!

Edited by Jagaimee

Quinn: ...

See? SEE? This thread's power of Quinnmancing/Darth Lunafox's awesomeness is so great, someone changed their mind about you! You're totally safe here!

Quinn: I...feel so relieved...

...was that sarcasm?

Quinn: Hard to tell over the internet, isn't it? Just as the post you're quoting is hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not.

I...well...uh...oh.

Quinn: You can lower that victory flag now.

NEVAAAAARRRRRRR!!

I have a picture in my head now: a row of angry warriors, their lightsabers drawn and ready, standing creating an impenetrable wall protecting their man from all dangerous wackos who try to take his life.

Or they could be standing in a circular wall to protect him from all possible sides.

I expect Quinn will have heard about Vette (if you chooseTorian) and say something along the lines of "good riddance" as I remember a conversation where she was getting on his nerves constantly. I hate Vette so I've chosen Torian every time on every class character, light and dark, warrior or not - more so since I am forced to team up with her :mad: I just made another warrior for the cut scene cheek kiss and I am keeping Vette's shock collar on permanently.

Same. Except for my warrior, who saved Vette cause Vette was part of her original crew and I have mental Rp moments where I kind of need her (it's why my smuggler, my warrior and quinn's daughter, doesn't sound imperial cause Vette baby sat her alot). But all my other toons? Especially after sitting there and watching Torian die? **** that. Vette dies everytime. I just space bar it so I don't hear the excellent voice actors acting it out really well.

Same. Except for my warrior, who saved Vette cause Vette was part of her original crew and I have mental Rp moments where I kind of need her (it's why my smuggler, my warrior and quinn's daughter, doesn't sound imperial cause Vette baby sat her alot). But all my other toons? Especially after sitting there and watching Torian die? **** that. Vette dies everytime. I just space bar it so I don't hear the excellent voice actors acting it out really well.

Torian has grown on me a lot recently, I wish at least one of my warriors had saved him instead, even if only for the possibility of different dialogue with Quinn. If it even comes up, who knows. I love the part on Iokath where you can chide him for sneaking up on you.

I dunno, I suppose it's not too late to roll one last warrior.. the cheek kiss thing is pretty tempting.. x) But I really need to think of a way she'd be different than the other ones. I suppose she could be different in that she doesn't like Vette, lol. And I always wanted to unlock sith pureblood, hm.

Torian has grown on me a lot recently......I love the part on Iokath where you can chide him for sneaking up on you.

This bit is brilliant if you romanced Torian on a bounty hunter.

I dunno, I suppose it's not too late to roll one last warrior.. the cheek kiss thing is pretty tempting.. x) But I really need to think of a way she'd be different than the other ones. I suppose she could be different in that she doesn't like Vette, lol. And I always wanted to unlock sith pureblood, hm.

Do it! You know you want to!!

They also added a change in kind of recently where when you do the shadow of Revan chain the Reshi cut scene he slips up and almost says my love, then corrects him self and says my lord, have a character stuck on that cut scene to watch it, it is adorable.

Started yet another warrior today....is damn addictive.

They also added a change in kind of recently where when you do the shadow of Revan chain the Reshi cut scene he slips up and almost says my love, then corrects him self and says my lord, have a character stuck on that cut scene to watch it, it is adorable.

Started yet another warrior today....is damn addictive.

I love that slip! Recorded it and made my pinned tweet on twitter :D

Only my Jedi saved Vette. When I played my warrior I didn't even know she'd die but after her mean Quinn comments my warrior was still very angry and didn't mourn her.

Then I played my Jedi recently and the difference between Torian taking it like a warrior, and Vette whining and complaining when you don't choose to go to them first was striking :eek:

Then I played my Jedi recently and the difference between Torian taking it like a warrior, and Vette whining and complaining when you don't choose to go to them first was striking :eek:

Not that I want to go off topic but when I played this part on my BH who had romanced Torian she even guilt trips you for choosing your HUSBAND over her.

Another week down though and closer to a Quinn/Elara reunion! :D

Not that I want to go off topic but when I played this part on my BH who had romanced Torian she even guilt trips you for choosing your HUSBAND over her.

Another week down though and closer to a Quinn/Elara reunion! :D

That could me just me, but I don't think I'd feel guilty about caring and saving my hubby :cool:

We still don't have the exact date, do we? :::hoping for 11th, hoping for 11th:::

Absolutely NO guilt tripping for me with my BH! I'm so glad on my current Warrior that I've chosen to keep Vette's shock collar on - her petty story line just annoys me. It would have been nice in the chapter Profit and Plunder if

we had been given the chance to kill her off then. I would have been saved the annoyance of her company in the chapters Where Dreams Die and Ascension

Have they given us a definite release date for 5.2 yet?

Also, damn whoever posted the Quinn-dancing-naked-to-terrible-music cartoon strip (no pun intended) earlier in the thread - it's STILL causing me trauma!

Also, damn whoever posted the Quinn-dancing-naked-to-terrible-music cartoon strip (no pun intended) earlier in the thread - it's STILL causing me trauma!

I'm just pretending like it never happened. Maybe it was a troll. *shrug*

I need to get another warrior leveled while 12xp is still a thing so I can record those scenes I evidently missed in the vanilla story and, of course, one can never have too much Quinn. I want to have one in the wings in case I miss something in the initial play through of 5.2 whenever it launches. Only another month or so, waiting is not my strong suit.

Absolutely NO guilt tripping for me with my BH! I'm so glad on my current Warrior that I've chosen to keep Vette's shock collar on - her petty story line just annoys me. It would have been nice in the chapter Profit and Plunder if

we had been given the chance to kill her off then. I would have been saved the annoyance of her company in the chapters Where Dreams Die and Ascension

Have they given us a definite release date for 5.2 yet?

My assumption is April 7th, MIGHT be earlier for subscribers, but I'm assuming. For all I really know, it's the last Tuesday in April. But if I had to guess, it'd be April 7th. Would be nice to get the early release for like April 5th, since they've gone that route before for subbers. But dunno about that.