Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I wouldn't. It's too late for that. My couple put it past behind them *years* ago. Digging it up and beating a long dead horse? To what end?

Well, I RPed they did have long conversations afterwards, so maybe that's why it's closed for me.

And I have little faith in the storyteller to give it justice. Would it even be the same person who wrote the original, or someone who'd just glance at Wookieepedia?

No, thanks.

Well, that's true, there is no telling if it will be the original writer. I don't mean for it to be equine abuse, but just something along the lines of...

"My love, I'm defined by your mercy. When I think back on what might have been, it makes me ill. Had I somehow succeeded, I couldn't have lived with myself."

"Don't dwell on the past, Malavai. All that matters is this moment...and all the moments that will follow it, for as long as we live."

"I could spend the next millennia atoning for what I did and it would be inadequate. I love you."

"I know. I'm going to kiss you now, Major." *grabs him up for a kiss...ftb*

Edited by Lunafox

Well, that's true, there is no telling if it will be the original writer. I don't mean for it to be equine abuse, but just something along the lines of...

"My love, I'm defined by your mercy. When I think back on what might have been, it makes me ill. Had I somehow succeeded, I couldn't have lived with myself."

"Don't dwell on the past, Malavai. All that matters is this moment...and all the moments that will follow it, for as long as we live."

"I could spend the next millennia atoning for what I did and it would be inadequate. I love you."

"I know. I'm going to kiss you now, Major." *grabs him up for a kiss...ftb*

Awww.... :)

If we get anything close to that it'll be cool.

I don't want to be a wet blanket but my faith in Bioware is at this point pretty much none existent. if the Quinnmacers get so much as a 'I love you' from Quinn I'd very surprised. We'll see in April I guess.

It would be easy for me to agree except we had that sublime letter from Quinn in kotfe. Somebody somewhere at Bioware *gets* Quinn, at least. So we'll see.

Is it just me or is there an especially lot of chatter about Quinn returning? Both <3 and </3, his return seems very anticipated.

One more thing, I wonder if this thread should go in the story forum? Or maybe in spoilers after April?

Edited by grania

It would be easy for me to agree except we had that sublime letter from Quinn in kotfe. Somebody somewhere at Bioware *gets* Quinn, at least. So we'll see.

Is it just me or is there an especially lot of chatter about Quinn returning? Both <3 and </3, his return seems very anticipated.

One more thing, I wonder if this thread should go in the story forum? Or maybe in spoilers after April?

Definitely would have to go in spoilers after April. Otherwise we'd probably put any government document with pages of <redacted> to shame with our posts.

It's an understandable concern to have. I think we've all read the assorted fantheories on Canon Romances for Bioware games which are apparently the ones most favored by the devs and so get the preferred writing and attention such as Liara for Mass Effect, Leliana for Dragon Age, Silk Fox for Jade Empire, and for SWTOR it's apparently Lana. These are the characters that will always have some form of plot armor or handwaved rational to return regardless of what happened to them in game. I don't know how much of these are actually legit or just fandom nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking, but they do raise that little voice in the back of our heads to wonder if we aren't slighted to some degree because we chose who we chose.

Yeah if you have a romanceable female character in a BioWare game whose name starts with L and ends with A you can guarantee she's the writer's pet (and I always end up disliking her).

I fully expect this to go on well past April and release of the content... you really think it'll just stop once he gets back? oh no.. it won't.

They should just come out with the Quinnspansion.

2800 hours of romantic dialog. A flowery love letter waiting every time you log in!

Or, for those so inclined, a raidboss Quinn who can one shot you with a withering look. Watch out. :eek:

2800 hours of romantic dialog. A flowery love letter waiting every time you log in!

Or, for those so inclined, a raidboss Quinn who can one shot you with a withering look. Watch out. :eek:

I'd totally buy that. Shut up and take my money!! :D

Hah, I'd be willing to pay for that, but only if Vector gets equal time. My agent's Ulikuo gem needs polishing. :p

A withering look. You mean.. like this??

http://i.imgur.com/N0w178m.png

Gawd I love that throne room!

*wibble* :o

Apparently, over on the LET'S MURDER QUINN thread, we're called the "Fifty Shades of Quinn ladies." XD Which, just out of curiosity, begs the question of... how many of the Quinn fans are women, and how many of the Quinn haters are men? Hm.

Apparently, over on the LET'S MURDER QUINN thread, we're called the "Fifty Shades of Quinn ladies." XD Which, just out of curiosity, begs the question of... how many of the Quinn fans are women, and how many of the Quinn haters are men? Hm.

Now that's an excellent question :) Well lets see I'm male and I'm posting in the Qinnmancer thread so therefor I must like Quinn. One of these days I really must play a male SW and see what I think of Quinn afterwords.

I'm not sure if I'm amused on that moniker or a skosh offended at the lack of creativity. I would've gone with Quinn's Angels myself.

Anyway, if we're doing a roll call, I'm a woman.

Now that's an excellent question :) Well lets see I'm male and I'm posting in the Qinnmancer thread so therefor I must like Quinn. One of these days I really must play a male SW and see what I think of Quinn afterwords.

I can't wait to have Qinn Back! Like my phone background is literally Quinn. I really hope they add some SGR options for him, I have been wanting my warrior to be able to romance Qinn forever!

Woman here!

But my Jugg is my main and he's male - for one of the reasons many men play female characters; hotness! And the voice, too. good lord.

Anyway...I started my first warrior back in the day as female, and I have to say I think it's *much* better as male. It was definitely written with the male in mind. (I think he has more fade to black options than anyone in the game. :eek: )

I could never get my brain to make sense of the romance -> betrayal --> and then romance again with a female warrior, no matter how I looked at it. Like someone has already mentioned, it feels like the female romance was forced into play after they'd already written the betrayal.

Playing as male, its a little easier to understand why he'd choose Baras over you. And it was easier to accept not killing him because it wasn't so personal.

If you're so inclined, I also think it's easy to pretend they had little crushes on each other, they can flatter each other enough. "Oh, Quinn, you're the most amazing officer in the history of the galaxy." "thank you my lord, you're the greatest sith to ever live". and on and on and on. jeez. My warrior never says anything nice unless it's to Quinn :D

So, the best thing in the world would be if Quinn came back and just had to tell the male warrior how he felt. OR at least throw us a bone and let the male warrior flirt with Quinn, even if he has to say he's not into it, like Kaliyo did.

<~~~Female, though displeased at being compared to a Twilight sex-fanfiction :/

So, the best thing in the world would be if Quinn came back and just had to tell the male warrior how he felt. OR at least throw us a bone and let the male warrior flirt with Quinn, even if he has to say he's not into it, like Kaliyo did.

If this happened I would start a new male warrior from level 1 just to get that one scene :eek:

Anyway...I started my first warrior back in the day as female, and I have to say I think it's *much* better as male. It was definitely written with the male in mind. (I think he has more fade to black options than anyone in the game. :eek: )

Gurl you've never played a Smuggler or Agent if you think that XD

<~~~Female, though displeased at being compared to a Twilight sex-fanfiction :/

If this happened I would start a new male warrior from level 1 just to get that one scene :eek:

Gurl you've never played a Smuggler or Agent if you think that XD

Hey, I detest Twilight (which is why I aint bothered to read it or Fifty Shades) but just thinking of Quinn all dominant and our female sith wars all sub in da cabin. Call me a 50 Shades of Quinn girl anyday. lol

Female here too and 34 of 36 toons I have are female too. The other ones are like level 1-10 males/females

Hah, I remember a lot of flirting with anything that moved, but not a lot of it going anywhere. But you're right, they probably have more. :p

Off the top of my head, I remember the Smuggler's got Darmas and the chaperone on Voss. The Agent has options with the one guy on Hutta, the recluse former biotech executive on Nar Shadda, and the dude at the tea house on Voss. There's likely more for both, but those are the ones I easily remember.