if you could have 3 comanions out at a time, who would they be?

zdoofop

let's take a break from all the doom and gloom and answer this fun question.

I'm not saying Biowear would do this - nor do I want them to - but this is just a fun exercise to distract from the trolls

rules: you can pick from any companion, pre kotfe or post kotet, including any companion available to all other classes (since they'll be eventually added in anyway), as well as companions exclusive to promotions, even if you don't have them. You must do only one team for each base class.

EG:

RT: Jorgan, Rusk, and Fourex

JK: Kira, Jorgan, and Ranos

JC: Nadia, Raabat, and Ginx

Smug: Gault, Vette, and Tuno

SW: Jaesa, Pierce, and Scourge

SI: Khem, Xalek, and Tukata

BH: Treek, K'krohl, and Skadge

and, my personal favourite, IA: HK-51 or 55, T7, and Probe Droid

OOC Smuggler: Guss, Vette and Gault

IC: that's a tough one. Either Theron, Nico and Corso, for her love triangle, or swap Nico out for her bestie Vette.

That's all atm, I haven't developed my other characters enough, yet.

Fun idea for a thread, though!

Edited by TyonYlle

Depends on the mood I'm in.

Treating the question seriously:

* Trooper: 4X, Elara, T7 OR Lana, T7, Elara

* Smuggler: Nico, Fishboy, Risha

* JC: Lana, The Pacifist, Qyzen Fess

* JK: Kira, T7, Scourge OR Lana, T7, Scourge

* BH: Mako, Torian, Shae Vizla (the Mandalorian Dream Team!)

* Agent: Kaliyo Djannis, Theron Shan

* SI: Khem, Lana, Nikky

* SW: DS Jaesa, Pierce, Scourge

And if I'm in one of *those* moods:

* Everyone: Nico, HK-55, Z0-0M

You know, to annoy all the people who didn't subscribe at the right time.

let's take a break from all the doom and gloom and answer this fun question.

I'm not saying Biowear would do this - nor do I want them to - but this is just a fun exercise to distract from the trolls

rules: you can pick from any companion, pre kotfe or post kotet, including any companion available to all other classes (since they'll be eventually added in anyway), as well as companions exclusive to promotions, even if you don't have them. You must do only one team for each base class.

EG:

RT: Jorgan, Rusk, and Fourex

JK: Kira, Jorgan, and Ranos

JC: Nadia, Raabat, and Ginx

Smug: Gault, Vette, and Tuno

SW: Jaesa, Pierce, and Scourge

SI: Khem, Xalek, and Tukata

BH: Treek, K'krohl, and Skadge

and, my personal favourite, IA: HK-51 or 55, T7, and Probe Droid

Two tanks and a healer. Which ones is irrelevant.

Ok, let's see.

On my Jedi Knight, pre KotFE the team would be Kira, T7, and Sergeant Rusk (i.e. the vanilla class companions that I like). During KotFE, it would be T7, Lana, and HK-55. After KotET, it would be Kira, T7, and Lana.

On my Consular... Qyzen, HK-51, and Felix.

My Smuggler... Risha, Nico, and Bowdarr.

My Trooper... Elara, Jorgan and Forex.

Now for the Imperial side.

Sith Warrior... Vette, Vette, and Vette... but since cloning isn't a viable option yet, Vette, Jaesa, and Pierce.

Sith Inquisitor... Khem, Ashara, and Lana.

Bounty Hunter... well, on my original female Hunter it would be Mako, Torian, and HK-51. On my male Hunter, it would be Mako, Torian, and Blizz.

Imperial Agent... before KotFE I'd say Vector, Lokin, and HK-51. During KotFE, I'd say Lana, HK-55, and SCORPIO. After KotET... Vette, Lana, and HK-55

Hmm... curiously Master Ranos is not on any of my teams, even though I was dead set on getting her :confused:

Heals: ZO-OM-she has one ability that literally heals you for HALF your HP over three seconds, the best of any companion in the entire game aside from the Cartel Market copy-cat version K1-Z3N (refurbished Iokath droid) who has mirror abilities.

DPS: Shae Vizla-her ability similar to Merc's "Death from above" hits very hard for an entire mob.

Tank: probably Treek-she is one of the quickest to act as she instantly jumps in ON her kite and her abilities are unique in the game in a time where essentially all companions have the same exact abilities.

Basically an all female dream team. =)