So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asmodai Mereel

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaster_Mereel

"So what's wrong with being a mercenary? Is your war worth fighting? If it is, then why does it matter who fights it for you? Aren't we imbued with the righteousness of your cause when we take up arms for you? Would you rather your own men and women died to make the point? And if your war is so noble, so necessary—why aren't you fighting it for yourself? Think of all that before you spit on us, aruetii."

Kunovega Ninja

My alts are:

Miy Ninja

Reven Ninja

I missed getting Fett by only a couple of hours (was early access and I know the guy who got it). I think im happier with ninja, I mentioned not getting "fett" and it was sad that only a few people even understood why I wanted it, the rest were like "whats fett supposed to mean?"

---

side note, the worst bounty hunter name ive seen (first / last)

Backbackhasajet Iambobafett

(for those that cant read, translated: Back pack has a jet I am boba fett)

I want to slap the guy every time I see him

I'm surprised it let you have that name. I would have thought they'd outlaw that one; along with Skywalker and Solo.

Mine is Mystwalker. So my BH is Jynza'rah Mystwalker.

It sounds cool, but is sorta lame. Like an above poster, I didn't really fully realize what I was choosing when it prompted me for it. I wish there was a way to change it.

I dont believe any star wars names were actually blocked, if you could not get one they were simply taken first

We have solo, skywalker, organa, fett and many others on our server, including a ton of alternate spellings

Technically speaking there was no reason to block them, we are so many centuries before the movies that it just means you are somewhere in that characters ancestry with no reason to expect a close relation

I think the strangest choice overall that Ive seen was a guy named Darth, with the legacy name Darth and the title.. yep, his name with title is:

Darth Darth Darth

I mentioned not getting "fett" and it was sad that only a few people even understood why I wanted it, the rest were like "whats fett supposed to mean?"

....really? I find this hard to believe, but if it's true then baby jeebus help our fan base

side note, the worst bounty hunter name ive seen (first / last)

Backbackhasajet Iambobafett

(for those that cant read, translated: Back pack has a jet I am boba fett)

I want to slap the guy every time I see him

This might be from before your time, but he's most likely referencing the MC Chris rap:

I went with Wandersoul, and usually name my characters after mountains: Makalu, Eiger, Denali. Name filters rarely allow "Chomolungma" the Nepalese name for Everest because (I think) it has "h o m o" in it. That's pretty lame, as I don't hold it against anybody if they're a h o m o sapiens.

Anyway, those boring serious names aside, my favorite name of a character I made is "Jedi Schmedi". He's fat, balding, and has the doofiest face I could find. Did it on a lark, not thinking I'd play my Jedi Consular much past getting his ship, but I like him more than I expected :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.