Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolotomasi Bezodozopitybob, Grand Champion of Great Hunt

uber pvp merc tank. ppl will drop everything and pk me coz they couldn't resist after seeing such long name. i bet they kill me faster than the could read my name for the first time:p

looks like ppl remember my name by heart after a week. not to mention i almost get insta kick when join a guild if not for a member vouch for me

Edited by rolotomasi

Kunovega Ninja

My alts are:

Miy Ninja

Reven Ninja

I missed getting Fett by only a couple of hours (was early access and I know the guy who got it). I think im happier with ninja, I mentioned not getting "fett" and it was sad that only a few people even understood why I wanted it, the rest were like "whats fett supposed to mean?"

---

side note, the worst bounty hunter name ive seen (first / last)

Backbackhasajet Iambobafett

(for those that cant read, translated: Back pack has a jet I am boba fett)

I want to slap the guy every time I see him

Someone with the last name "Ninja" talking about someone else having a bad name. /facedesk

Mac-Tavor of the Moonlighter Legacy. As you might see my char already has an surname, so when I finished ACT I and realized this was going to be on all chars, I decided to pick a name that fitted with my Sith Warr alt. Originally wanted "Redmoon", but it was taken so I picked "Moonlighter".

Even came up with a story about why Mac-Tavor is called "The Moonlighter" :p

My main is PT and called Aesir Harbinger (Aesir means being a member of one of the norse myth god hoods, like odin and the rest)

my Merc toon is A'den Harbinger and my Rep fun toon is a female A'dena Harbinger. (A'den is Mand'o for wrath)

I was happy to grab "Lightstalker".

My continuing legacy from Star Wars Galaxies. A story of a Human Jedi who took under his wing an orphaned brother and sister (human in SWG, now Chiss in TOR). One (Serk) became a bounty hunter in service with the Empire. The other, Solaan, an Imperial Operative. It's a story of a father seeking to bring his family to the light.

I'm having fun with it :)

In SWG, Serk was a Bounty Hunter, Solaan was a force-sensitive Image Designer and the father, Joral, was a Jedi. All good fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.