New Interface Items Not in Interface Editor, no resize or move

PatT

The new Light side/Dark side thing is HUGE and right in the middle of my screen. Turns out it isn't on interface editor so I can't resize it, move it or anything else. Same with the "This planet is conquered by " and "XYZ's Stronghold"

Could you, Bioware, stop putting UI items in the game and NOT including them in the interface editor? It's actually becoming a detriment to play, because they are covering things I need, or am accessing when they pop up, and I can't even make them a little smaller.

Thank you. anyone else who agrees... please sign on so that they make the change. Just add these things to interface editor. We'll do the rest.

The such and such guild thing is high enough I can generally ignore it, but that infernal LS/DS thing is huge and right in the main field of play. It nearly got me killed trying to target somebody under it. How about a triangle like arrangement

Musco's Nerfherders controls this sector

Command rank 4 Light Side has gained control

Something like this perhaps?

Are you talking about the alignment toggle? I have had people in my guild that have had to do some weird things with windowed mode to get it where they could click on it to resize it.

This item seems to like to resist movment, but if you grab it by the title, it works.

I was referring to the big thing that flashes on the screen when the dark side or light side gets stronger... it's huge, it's in the way, and it's not in the editor at all. Same with "Stronghold name" and "This planet is conquered by..."