Today's bonus for chapters

demotivator

Just like flashpoints story mode, for which you get like 100 and maybe if your lucky a couple of bonus drops of say 60 CXP from the bosses.

Or Heroics where you complete 5 or so on a planet to get a whopping 100 CXP.

Everything but WZ's and group content, is a joke.

Don't like these things? Oh well, too bad, totally screwed and probably wont even see a full set of 230 let alone everything else. Highly amusing when I had almost a full set of T2 gear on my toons last time, for doing only solo stuff. Now its even less solo friendly even though ppl keep claiming otherwise.

I don't think you people got it... I am not talking about the CXP earned for story/veteran chapters themselves but about the fact that no bonus seem to be applied although this is the highlighted activity of the day. Edited by demotivator

I don't think you people got it... I am not talking about the CXP earned for story/veteran chapters themselves but about the fact that no bonus seem to be applied although this is the highlighted activity of the day.

I can also report that no bonus seems to be applied. I just ran Chpt 1 to see and I still got 200 cxp.

Same for me, no bonus I can see. I was getting 200 CXP yesterday, still getting 200 today. Funny thing is, when I look at the chapter quest in my quest log, it shows an expected 240 CXP, but when I completed it, I only saw 200 given. Actually that's not very funny, make me a little sad.

I can also report that no bonus seems to be applied. I just ran Chpt 1 to see and I still got 200 cxp.

Yep.

And you know what? They said they fixed this, which means that the patch notes are

P.S: I love that scene, Kevin Spacey is the best part of that movie.

I played through everquest, I played through the launch of star wars galaxies and later the infamous speeder parking lot debacle, and I was on the test server for the NGE. I played through endless queues at WoW launch and I even beta tested tabula Rasa.

And yet, I am still suprised just how bad the work on this expansion has been

Just like flashpoints story mode, for which you get like 100 and maybe if your lucky a couple of bonus drops of say 60 CXP from the bosses.

Or Heroics where you complete 5 or so on a planet to get a whopping 100 CXP.

Everything but WZ's and group content, is a joke.

Don't like these things? Oh well, too bad, totally screwed and probably wont even see a full set of 230 let alone everything else. Highly amusing when I had almost a full set of T2 gear on my toons last time, for doing only solo stuff. Now its even less solo friendly even though ppl keep claiming otherwise.

if you complete al the heroics or daily missions somewhere you get 450 CXP..