Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lack of Hot Male Force Using Romance-able Companions

Lunafox

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Witwer? :D I think Troy Baker is cute too.

Troy Baker definitely, and there's a bunch of others when I look down the IMDB list. Gotta say, he may not be conventional pretty or hot but I kinda very much like Joseph Gatt too.. can't figure out if that's the Lord Scourge affiliation or him. ;) I do have that problem at times. I've really disliked Ben Affleck all my life until he put on the god damned Batman suit. :rolleyes: Helps that he's older now too.

Edited by JennyFlynn

I hope Bioware finally listens and we finally get a male force-user romance :'( They really missed out on not having Scourge (and to a lesser extent, Marr) as options - and now I'm fully behind the Arcann romance! I hope the email wasn't just like an intern having fun, and is an actual hint towards a future romance...

They didn't miss out on Scourge. He's just not interested in romance. And you can't really blame him, he has hardly no sense of humanity for the last 300 years.

They didn't miss out on Scourge. He's just not interested in romance. And you can't really blame him, he has hardly no sense of humanity for the last 300 years.

There might be hope of a cure for that now that the emperor has been completely destroyed. On the other hand his death may have instantly killed Scourge.

There might be hope of a cure for that now that the emperor has been completely destroyed. On the other hand his death may have instantly killed Scourge.

I got the impression that the changes the Emperor put Scourge through were alchemical in nature, in which case the lack of sensations and emotions might be permanent.

To be honest, I just want to know where the kriff Scourge has been all this time! If any companion deserved to be brought back to deal with the Emperor, it was Scourge.

I've always imagined the Emperor would have some sort of 'failsafe' for this immortality thing. Sure, Scourge swore loyalty to him but a man like the Emperor would never take that on faith and grant a potential enemy a thing such as immortality without the ability to take it away again too or something. I'd actually hoped us JKs would have had like a clicky thing or whatever inside his vault on Nathema, like a codex entry that talks of a way to undo what he did to Scourge.

Sam Witwer? :D I think Troy Baker is cute too.

Ok Troy Baker is cute and now that's like another +500 affection Theron just earned from me. :eek:

Troy Baker definitely, and there's a bunch of others when I look down the IMDB list. Gotta say, he may not be conventional pretty or hot but I kinda very much like Joseph Gatt too.. can't figure out if that's the Lord Scourge affiliation or him. ;) I do have that problem at times. I've really disliked Ben Affleck all my life until he put on the gosh darned Batman suit. :rolleyes: Helps that he's older now too.

Joseph Gatt.. hmmm very unique. And his insane physique helps a lot, too lol :D

Ifan Meredith who voices Vector tops my list.

Ifan very cute :) Might have to reroll an agent now :o

Edited by Ralei

Ok Troy Baker is cute and now that's like another +500 affection Theron just earned from me. :eek:

Joseph Gatt.. hmmm very unique. And his insane physique helps a lot, too lol :D

Ifan very cute :) Might have to reroll an agent now :o

See, not all VA's are too bad. ;) Lol @ the video of Troy, I absolutely hear Theron there.

Edited by JennyFlynn

I've always imagined the Emperor would have some sort of 'failsafe' for this immortality thing. Sure, Scourge swore loyalty to him but a man like the Emperor would never take that on faith and grant a potential enemy a thing such as immortality without the ability to take it away again too or something. I'd actually hoped us JKs would have had like a clicky thing or whatever inside his vault on Nathema, like a codex entry that talks of a way to undo what he did to Scourge.

I think the Emperor granted immortality to the Wrath with no real fear of him. Even Scourge knew he was no match for the Emperor.

I got the impression that the changes the Emperor put Scourge through were alchemical in nature, in which case the lack of sensations and emotions might be permanent.

To be honest, I just want to know where the kriff Scourge has been all this time! If any companion deserved to be brought back to deal with the Emperor, it was Scourge.

To mootch a line from one of the Taris Republicside Heroics, "What can be twisted by the Force, can be healed through the Force". So, I can see there is a possibility that Scourge can be cured of immortality. However, it does remain to be seen how the cure works out for him since going from the assorted horror movies I sit through where someone's immortality's removed ranges from they're fine and just have to relearn being mortal again, or they rapidly age and turn into corpsedust.

To mootch a line from one of the Taris Republicside Heroics, "What can be twisted by the Force, can be healed through the Force". So, I can see there is a possibility that Scourge can be cured of immortality. However, it does remain to be seen how the cure works out for him since going from the assorted horror movies I sit through where someone's immortality's removed ranges from they're fine and just have to relearn being mortal again, or they rapidly age and turn into corpsedust.

Seeing how all old companions mostly seem to end up, probably the latter.

I think the Emperor granted immortality to the Wrath with no real fear of him. Even Scourge knew he was no match for the Emperor.

You're likely right, especially considering all we've seen of him throughout FE/ET but I always imagined it may be a possibility. Personally I'd never grant another immortality no matter how powerful I am, without a way to revoke it.

Ergh, hope not. I really don't want a jar of Scourge dust to carry around. :p Love that line you quoted though.

Oh, you're right. We do need some of those. Sure, the sith are the easy ones, but I'd really love to see some hot romancable male jedi as well. Because some of us like the good boys.

Most like the good boys!! I'd say you have a chance.:rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.