Comand lvl 37 and 1 setbonus

Morteficare

I got 1 setbonus item on 37 boxes. and then my guild matar has 3-4 on 5-15 boxes. The system i retarded and if you guys cant promise me that i can have a full set before i go in to tier 2 i dont know if i can still do this. Edited by Morteficare

I got 1 setbonus item on 37 boxes. and then my guild matar has 3-4 on 5-15 boxes. The system i retarded and if you guys cant promise me that i can have a full set before i go in to tier 2 i dont know if i can still do this.

What is the rating of this set bonus item: 230, 240 ...

What is the color: Gold?

Would you do NIM in 210?

NiM difficulty should be balanced around high player skill rather then stat requirements on gear. the former is obviously something associated with the word difficulty while the other is the opposite: even the most stupid bot will get it provided enough time was invested. otherwise its just pointless time wasting punching against damage sponges - my inverse idea of fun.

i hope with the CXP change BW did ease up stupid gear requirements to play content. not everyone is a grind addict after all.

Edited by TheKilltech

Well I for one like getting empty shells, jawa scraps, reputation items and garbage green gear in most of my crates.

This is what I've gotten in the last 10 or so crates.

Unless you spend time working towards command rank and then just disintingrate the lot time and time again I don't think people can understand where the disappointment in this system comes from.

It wouldn't be as bad if command rank itself provided some form of advancement (like the Elder Scrolls Online Champion system) or if the sc****** gave crystals that could be traded in so you were working for something tangible not another gambling crate through disintergration Or and this this the big one it wasn't 5 year old content. If the content was fun and new then it would be a pleasure just to run that content for the 500's time.

I got 1 setbonus item on 37 boxes. and then my guild matar has 3-4 on 5-15 boxes. The system i retarded and if you guys cant promise me that i can have a full set before i go in to tier 2 i dont know if i can still do this.

the closer you are to finishing the tier the higher chance you have of getting one

This is exactly why Mass Effect 3 did not hold a multi-player base. Mass Effect 1-3 were totally cool games. The multiplayer sucked because of this same RNG loot system. I played for a few months, but when I realize that I wasn't ever going to get the one weapon I wanted out of the random boxes, I gave up and played something else. Overwatch uses a random box system, but it is all fun cosmetic stuff, as everyone's character is max stats at level 1. I can't even dream up an idea why Bioware thought it would be a good idea to use it is SWTOR. I took the box system coming for 5.0 to be like the DvL system, and thought that would be cool. It was fun working towards a free Cartel Market pack. I didn't realize it was going to be for all your gear, like in ME3. If I knew they were taking the raid gear vendors out, I would have already moved on from SWTOR, just like I moved on from ME3. The RNG system is very frustrating and no fun. You all will figure this out soon enough. But for now, have fun with the HOPE that you will get a full set of the gear you want with the stats you want on them. Maybe the next box you grind for will have that last piece your looking for :).

Well once you hit tier 2 your chances of better gear increase.

According to whom? I mean, of course the "better gear" in terms of un-optimized item rating improves. But what about set bonus?

Edited by teclado

dude its day freaking 2, you're not suppose to have a full set bonus set in 2 days, this new system is meant for more longevity...

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find....

I've just put my main - command level 8 - on hold in his ship because my chances of getting anywhere in gearing him up in a reasonable time have taken a nosedive. I don't do PVP in any flavour, so this nerf and no doubt the ones to follow have made PVE in any flavour an unreasonably long grind.

I'm currently levelling my alts to 70 or Ilum, which ever comes first. I won't be starting them on Galactic Command unless it gets a massive overhaul to make it worth even starting.

If this means I won't ever see KotET, then so be it.

I've just put my main - command level 8 - on hold in his ship because my chances of getting anywhere in gearing him up in a reasonable time have taken a nosedive. I don't do PVP in any flavour, so this nerf and no doubt the ones to follow have made PVE in any flavour an unreasonably long grind.

I'm currently levelling my alts to 70 or Ilum, which ever comes first. I won't be starting them on Galactic Command unless it gets a massive overhaul to make it worth even starting.

If this means I won't ever see KotET, then so be it.

Join a guild or use schematics, or buy off gtn.. you can get full 228 -230 gear in a day.. its pretty simple. Whats this got to do with KOTET? You can play and level up to 70 if you want through the story, its a no brainer.

Edited by SaerethDL

Join a guild or use schematics, or buy off gtn.. you can get full 228 -230 gear in a day.. its pretty simple. Whats this got to do with KOTET? You can play and level up to 70 if you want through the story, its a no brainer.

I said I won't start on Galactic Command, and I believe my chances of reaching KotET before level 70 are slim. Hence 70 or Ilum whichever comes first.

This is exactly why Mass Effect 3 did not hold a multi-player base. Mass Effect 1-3 were totally cool games. The multiplayer sucked because of this same RNG loot system. I played for a few months, but when I realize that I wasn't ever going to get the one weapon I wanted out of the random boxes, I gave up and played something else. Overwatch uses a random box system, but it is all fun cosmetic stuff, as everyone's character is max stats at level 1. I can't even dream up an idea why Bioware thought it would be a good idea to use it is SWTOR. I took the box system coming for 5.0 to be like the DvL system, and thought that would be cool. It was fun working towards a free Cartel Market pack. I didn't realize it was going to be for all your gear, like in ME3. If I knew they were taking the raid gear vendors out, I would have already moved on from SWTOR, just like I moved on from ME3. The RNG system is very frustrating and no fun. You all will figure this out soon enough. But for now, have fun with the HOPE that you will get a full set of the gear you want with the stats you want on them. Maybe the next box you grind for will have that last piece your looking for :).

Talk out that hole in yer rear alot i see, ME3 MP was the most successful part of the game with a core following still playing it to this day, it is the one aspect everybody agreed upon that was awesome to play, everyone that is except the babies here of which u include yourself

Edited by evodude

I said I won't start on Galactic Command, and I believe my chances of reaching KotET before level 70 are slim. Hence 70 or Ilum whichever comes first.

don't do ilum, just do the kotet story man problem solved (at 65 all you have to do is click a button)... how many times have you done ilum?? move on.

Edited by SaerethDL