PSA: GSF is a very efficient way to get CXP that most guides aren't mentioning.

DakhathKilrathi

Not sure it will be fun to fly around and crash for 10 minutes though :p

Idk I find GSF unplayable

Sounds like you don't have much experience, which is understandable. It can be a little difficult to get a feel for it while you're being shot at. Fortunately, there's a way you can practice flying around in an environment where you're not under any pressure. Open the hangar and then click the question mark icon at the top right. That takes you to the tutorial level. After you get through the first few prompts, don't capture the satellite (that is, don't get close to it). You can fly around practicing flying instead, which should help you get a feel for the controls.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

This presumes you do not hate GSF and PVP in general, I find them both to be not the least bit fun. and yes I have tried them, still not fun.

Fair enough. If you don't like PVP, you don't like PVP. GSF does have a steep learning curve, too. To anyone out there considering giving it a shot: feel free to PM me or post here. I'm happy to help you get started.

The exact figures are:

400 + 56 per medal for losing

500 + 70 per medal for winning

In both cases medal bonus is capped at 8 medals, and the extra 15% is added to the total if you get the DvL bonus.

Actually, that is only for warzones. GSF doesn't get a cap. I can get 1200 XP from a match and have done that before, without daily/weekly bonus.

GSF is 38% more efficient than warzones, 26% more than ranked, and 11% more than group ranked for CXP on average.

~ Eudoxia

Actually, that is only for warzones. GSF doesn't get a cap. I can get 1200 XP from a match and have done that before, without daily/weekly bonus.

GSF is 38% more efficient than warzones, 26% more than ranked, and 11% more than group ranked for CXP on average.

~ Eudoxia

Yes, with the DvL bonus it's 1219 for winning with 8+ medals. It's basic math.