Warzone CXP is 600+

tavrinDosa

yea snave just did a wz and he got 662 cxp. looks like its probably based off of time spent in wz so you could potentially get more. thankfully it looks like the 20 cxp is either completely incorrect or a base amount that increases based on the length of the wz.

This sounds very strange. If a single warzone gives more CXP than an Operation, well, warzones will get a huge influx of PvE / AFK players. This is either a bug or PvE content will give just as much or more.

Maybe the Dulfy numbers are base numbers for some activities and scale up based on time spent or other factors?

Maybe it's based on medals somehow? That would seem sensible to me, since rewards in PvP have been based on medals forever... but then what would have made sense to me is also to put in the patch notes (at least) how the numbers are calculated. Er... has anyone checked the patch notes? :o [Edit: I scrolled through them... nothing stood out, but I went pretty fast so I may have missed something - although the "WZ" section was pathetically short. :( ] Edited by Banderal

Maybe it's based on medals somehow? That would seem sensible to me, since rewards in PvP have been based on medals forever... but then what would have made sense to me is also to put in the patch notes (at least) how the numbers are calculated. Er... has anyone checked the patch notes? :o [Edit: I scrolled through them... nothing stood out, but I went pretty fast so I may have missed something - although the "WZ" section was pathetically short. :( ]

Didn't see anything in the notes either. "Maybe" they actually paid attention to some of the feed back and changed it just before they released it

But telling us earlier would have suppressed some rage and probably have kept some people around who may have already unsubbed and might never come back (I know a few of them)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

But telling us earlier would have suppressed some rage and probably have kept some people around who may have already unsubbed and might never come back (I know a few of them)

Yep, I agree (why I put "at least" in there). If there were some trust that BW would "do the right thing", then probably the "20 cxp" thing would not have generated as much heat. But since history shows that they DO make bone-headed game changes all the time (with respect to PvP) - well, it wasn't hard to believe that number given no other information was available.

Hey, maybe they did it on purpose. It got us to stop talking about the stupid overall RNG system and focus on just that one number. And now look how "happy" we are... it's not 20! Yipee! "Because I'm happy! Clap along with me if you feel that happiness is the truth..."

Didn't see anything in the notes either. "Maybe" they actually paid attention to some of the feed back and changed it just before they released it

Yes this is entirely on their woeful communication. And to think they bend over backwards to avoid negative publicity.

I got 662 CXP from a voidstar and it was bugged. The game only lasted about 30 seconds haha!

http://i.imgur.com/LmGgZdr.jpg

My voidstar went fine. But still in midbies so no CXP. :(

I must say, I am quite relieved that it's not +20.

See. Happy. You've now completely forgotten about RNG boxes. You are singing along, aren't you. "Sunshine she's here you can take a break..."

Its just less insulting to PvPers where 20 was what was being given for "elite trash." Whatever that is. Its still insulting to the entire game community given the grind, just equally insulting now.

Sup Tech....

I got my wish, but has anyone confirmed what bolster is doing?

Edited by L-RANDLE

Sup Tech....

I got my wish, but has anyone confirmed what bolster is doing?

Bolster is now on steroids. People have about 130k health while wearing 208 augmented gear. My level 41 tank juggernaut has 150k. Asides from that I have not noticed anything overly weird in warzones, but then I only played 3 rounds and all in midbies.

This sounds very strange. If a single warzone gives more CXP than an Operation, well, warzones will get a huge influx of PvE / AFK players. This is either a bug or PvE content will give just as much or more.

pretty much as its totally not worth doing OPS at this point in time. Did a HM TOS yesterday 400-500 CXP per boss. And cos of lack of gear it required a few pulls on each boss before the stars aligned. Storymode gives half od that and takes just as long as a hm/nim would. so yeah u guys got a bunch of afk-ers inbound.