Petition for Dark V Light Achievements to be acknowledged / archived

harokiti

The absolute worse thing you can do for your customers when you work in a customer service/community manager type of job is to totally ignore your customer. Even if you don't have the answer they want you still need to acknowledge them and notify them that you understand and are working on a solution. You need to do this not once but make sure you keep them updated. To say nothing is poor customer service.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The absolute worse thing you can do for your customers when you work in a customer service/community manager type of job is to totally ignore your customer. Even if you don't have the answer they want you still need to acknowledge them and notify them that you understand and are working on a solution. You need to do this not once but make sure you keep them updated. To say nothing is poor customer service.

That seems like all they do anymore is ignore us, every once in a great while they'll answer a concern or do something about it but it's very slim. Sometimes it's forgivable but this one is not...

That seems like all they do anymore is ignore us, every once in a great while they'll answer a concern or do something about it but it's very slim.

Is it that weird? When they respond people piss all over them, when they don't respond people do the same. Might as well take the easy way out and ignore the **** out of everyone.:rak_03:

Not saying that Bioware has no fault in how it became like this but still, it's a damned if you do or damned if you don't situation.

___

On topic, I don't really give af about achievements in general so I'm indifferent. A proper heads up about the removal of them before the event went live would have been the appropriate thing to do, but maybe they didn't have an idea at the time. /Shrugs.

/signed.

This is ridiculous. If you're going to re-run the event later on, call it "Dark vs. Light II" or archive the last event to "Dark vs. Light I" and get on with it. I can't imagine it would be identical anyway, they would have to update the level to 70, the crafting to 600, include the KOTET chapters, maybe some different world bosses and ops bosses, etc.

Achievements are there to be a record of our achievements in the game! And getting to 100% Dark vs. Light was a doozy. It's just plain insulting to take that away from us.

Achievements by their definition are suppose to be a permanent record of what we've achieved in this game.

Are you saying that I did not achieve all these achievements for DvL? That I redid all of this content that I've done dozens, if not hundreds, of times before?

If you want to run the event multiple times, archive the existing achievements as DvL 2016. And then add new ones. Do not wipe my progress on one of the few systems that I actively try to complete. You're basically telling me that my progress in this system is worthless.

Please restore my achievements for DvL.

Don't destroy the last thing really holding my interest in the game.

Achievements by their definition are suppose to be a permanent record of what we've achieved in this game.

They have been used to identify so called "good players" too. For example many players think that if someone doesn't have over 20k achievements points that player doesn't know anything about operations or flashpoints.

It's almost like it doesn't matter if you're not on your main server or your player skills don't matter at all. Only thing that matters is achievements points and that supposedly determines if player is bad or good.

Edited by Halinalle

actualy happy to see so many people complaning, since in-game all i see is trolls when i talk about it.

I mean seriosly ? again you ignore people that allready have 20+ toons ? you reseted the whole thing ? ARE YOU KIDDING ?

i understand this will be another event-type farming, but there is no way, and i mean NO WAY, i'm farming 8 more chars to get the same kind of crap i got from going legendary the first time, even with the xp-boost gear.

I'm seriosly considering if this game is worth playing anymore. It's things like this that make me think about the subliminal message they are sending to old players, and that is a huge middle finger for us.

/signed , logic says - update the achiv instead of resetting it, so that way we can progress the 8 new chars we have from lvl 50 - 70.

This makes no sense at all bioware, and i feel like you are burying yourselves with these kinds of decisions

/signed.

This is ridiculous. If you're going to re-run the event later on, call it "dark vs. Light ii" or archive the last event to "dark vs. Light i" and get on with it. I can't imagine it would be identical anyway, they would have to update the level to 70, the crafting to 600, include the kotet chapters, maybe some different world bosses and ops bosses, etc.

Achievements are there to be a record of our achievements in the game! And getting to 100% dark vs. Light was a doozy. It's just plain insulting to take that away from us.

read this one too !

for the love of god bioware, re-instate the achivement we got from investing time to get legendary. UPDATE the achivement so that way we can progress these 8 new chars we got from farming it the first time. That way on the next event we can progress them all to 70 and get new rewards. It makes no sense at all, taking the achivement from us. If this means i'll have to farm 8 new chars again, i'll simply stop playing this game for good. This was the last drop for me, fix it or i'm sure i won't be the only one leaving

After another 20 mins of fleet-chat cancer, i come back to here hoping that the devs actually care, since most trolls there, just don't.

All i want to, is to get my achiv back. If you plan to make dark vs light again in the future, design it to progress the 8 toons i did to reach legendary (continuing from lvl 50 to 70). Any other option is plain insulting, sorry but i just don't see another word for it. You keep doing stuff in your game only thinking about bringing more and more people to the game, and i see no respect at ALL for people that have been supporting you since day 1. I have 15 + toons, so there is simply no way i'm farming 8 more to get a achiv that i allready did (and you took it away).

Shame on you, seriosly.