So tomorrow at this time I'll have finished storyline?

FourPawnBenoni

Wow. You must have no life. Please do drink water and get up every hour. With 9 chapters there's no way to finish that in a healthy sitting time even if you space bar. But really if you space bar the first go then what's the point?

Dude posting at 1 am on the Star Wars MMO forums telling someone else they have no life... not to mention KOTFE first run through only took like 2.5 hours anyway which is probably what KOTET will take.

Dude posting at 1 am on the Star Wars MMO forums telling someone else they have no life... not to mention KOTFE first run through only took like 2.5 hours anyway which is probably what KOTET will take.

DUDE LIKE OMG THERE ARE OTHER TIME ZONES :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you just learning this? Okay okay. Here goes.

I AM IN AUSTRALIA. IT IS A CONTINENT IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN. THE CURRENT TIME IS 6:39 PM TUESDAY 29 NOVEMBER.

As for life I was waiting on my daughter to get out of school most likely when I posted this.

Edited by americanaussie

And I can't get through the first 9 chapters of kotfe space barring in 2.5 hrs. NO WAY CAN YOU DO IT WITHOUT SPACE BAR

There's no way a person can run 100 m under 15 s because I cannot do it!!!#$!$!%!%!!

Try doing KotFE with a stealth class, you don't even need a spacebar that much.

I will probably never going to repeat KotFE unless if some of the choices in it will have an affect in KotET.

Just thinking of dealing with skytroopers and what not in a narrow hallways rises my blood pressure. That was just stressful experience than fun. I hope KotET will fare better otherwise I'll just play it once and be done with it.

Edited by LastBrood

Then I have to grind new gear for exactly the same end game content as what I have 4.0? Please confirm.

The new chapters and uprising need playing through... but any of the existing content "as what you have in 4.0", you can just group up and walk straight in. Confirmed, same as ever.

I have a challenge for you:

- Chapter X

- stealth class

- Only get detected when you have to click something or you really have to get detected (boss fight etc.)

I stealthed my assassin/shadow tanks through and a burst shadow. I don't want to do that again :D

Then I have to grind new gear for exactly the same end game content as what I have 4.0? Please confirm.

You are correct. Nearly 2 years of doing the same content not enough for you. Well, get ready to do it some more.

Welcome to SWTOR!

The game that makes sure you do old content over and over while the devs design a few watered down FP for end game and call it something else in an attempt to hide just how little new content there is to do.

That will be $15 a month please.

Stealth means nothing. Skytroopers autotarget ignoring stealth.

Stealth class.

Just run to the end with companion on heals so they pull it all. On Chapter 10 just run to the room before the final boss. Put companion on passive and watch it warp back to you side. Then stealth out. Entire place resets.

Kill boss, then do the same thing to get back out. Turns the entire 40 min joke of a chapter into less than 10 mins from start to finish and space bar through the story. It's no good anyway.

Edited by Quraswren

DUDE LIKE OMG THERE ARE OTHER TIME ZONES :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you just learning this? Okay okay. Here goes.

I AM IN AUSTRALIA. IT IS A CONTINENT IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN. THE CURRENT TIME IS 6:39 PM TUESDAY 29 NOVEMBER.

As for life I was waiting on my daughter to get out of school most likely when I posted this.

No.. There is only 'Murica. What is this "Australia" nonsense you mention? ;)

You are correct. Nearly 2 years of doing the same content not enough for you. Well, get ready to do it some more.

Welcome to SWTOR!

The game that makes sure you do old content over and over while the devs design a few watered down FP for end game and call it something else in an attempt to hide just how little new content there is to do.

That will be $15 a month please..

The current Devs have been leeching off the talent of the SWTOR Launch Devs for so many years. I'm wholly convinced that nobody currently working on the team is even able to create content that isn't just a tunnel with story. Aren't these Uprisings just quick arenas with non-stop mob spawns? *yawn*

Edited by AlaecusMcFly

No.. There is only 'Murica. What is this "Australia" nonsense you mention? ;)

'Member? Tis the place the other English people used to put people when they ran out of room on boats outside of the Colonies.

Well, the other, other place. There is an other, other, other place right next door to Australia that also claims to speak English... but they have a mess of LOTR buildings laying about the place. Their Army still has beer boxswains.

You know, the 58th through 62nd States. Australia. :cool: