Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Maintenance: 29 November 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are gonna be a bit later in the day. Tait has to format over 14,000 words into patch notes...in 3 languages. He is working on them as I type this.

-eric

What ... is he really doing it by himself? Is he a multilingual miracle child? :cool:

Edited by Han_Salo

Не может быть! Тайт говорит по русски! Почему же вы тогда не перевели игру??? ))

Every time I has to smile :D I can understand slowly speaking Russian(Czech is close) but how am I supposed to read this? :D

Anyway, don't disturb Tait so we have patch notes before the actual patch! :D

Не может быть! Тайт говорит по русски! Почему же вы тогда не перевели игру??? ))

Формално погледнато "да" е "да" и на други езици :p

They are gonna be a bit later in the day. Tait has to format over 14,000 words into patch notes...in 3 languages. He is working on them as I type this.

-eric

One would assume that this has already been done last week or so and you just have to upload them:rolleyes:

One would assume that this has already been done last week or so and you just have to upload them:rolleyes:

That depends. Most companies have automated systems that gather the notes from stuff submitted to source control. This to some extent minimizes the ninja nerfs or aka "forgot to put it in patch notes" damage.

Edited by Tsetso