16m Revan Kill

AgathonBSG

r e v i v e b o y s

Heh yeah, revive bug.....sure.......GJ!

Absolutely, you are both right, the fight is much easier with the bug. I'm glad that you killed it without it. However even with the bug, the fight is still a pretty reasonable challenge for a PUG group. As far as I can tell this is the first youtube video of a 16m clear from JC.

My goal in posting here was not to lessen the accomplishment of those who have done it before but to:

1. Post the link in a central place where all of the participants could easily find it.

2. Showcase the overall raiding community on JC. We had 10 different guild tags in the group, and I think its pretty cool that there is a willingness and ability to put together groups to clear bosses like this outside of a single guild or prog group on JC (and have a good time doing it).

Absolutely, you are both right, the fight is much easier with the bug. I'm glad that you killed it without it. However even with the bug, the fight is still a pretty reasonable challenge for a PUG group. As far as I can tell this is the first youtube video of a 16m clear from JC.

My goal in posting here was not to lessen the accomplishment of those who have done it before but to:

1. Post the link in a central place where all of the participants could easily find it.

2. Showcase the overall raiding community on JC. We had 10 different guild tags in the group, and I think its pretty cool that there is a willingness and ability to put together groups to clear bosses like this outside of a single guild or prog group on JC (and have a good time doing it).

It doesn't really have anything to do with lessening the accomplishment of people who have done it before. My first impression of this post was just that whether it was a pug or not, it seems silly to be proud of exploiting a fight. I mean literally first floor everyone is just jumping off and ignoring the biggest mechanic and on third floor too people are dying constantly to the aberrations/push/pulls. If anything, this just shows that our server can't do mechanics lol. This is not a kill, I'm surprised it took 4 pulls. That's why I poked fun at it :> I'm not just trying to be a jerk :p

It doesn't really have anything to do with lessening the accomplishment of people who have done it before. My first impression of this post was just that whether it was a pug or not, it seems silly to be proud of exploiting a fight. I mean literally first floor everyone is just jumping off and ignoring the biggest mechanic and on third floor too people are dying constantly to the aberrations/push/pulls. If anything, this just shows that our server can't do mechanics lol. This is not a kill, I'm surprised it took 4 pulls. That's why I poked fun at it :> I'm not just trying to be a jerk :p

Totally agree..... God forbid this be the advertisement for raiding ability on JC. I do pray they merge us sooner than later if this is the best we have left. :mad: