KOTET Livestream - 11/10

EricMusco

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true so go away.

Oh, another troll, great.

There is a reason why Snave and they other PVPers were streaming datamined stuff. It concerns PVP only!! Those things have minimal impact on PVE, its mainly to "enrich" PVP

Not true. Any nerfs in PvP department affect PvE. E.g. whenever thye nerf sorcerrers who are bad DPS specs for PvE it gets only worse. And that's because PvP, they are not nerfing sages for PvE reasons as they are one of the worse DPS specs there.

Edited by Deaconik

Wanna know why they don't take PvP seriously here. Cause this game is primarily PvE. PvP is an after thought. Nothing more and I wish they would do away with it entirely.

You are being a bit selfish. I don't do pvp but I don't want them to take pvp away. There are people that enjoy doing both and I would never be so selfish to tell people to go away just because I don't like something. Once you start telling them to take this or that away you start killing the game.

You are being a bit selfish. I don't do pvp but I don't want them to take pvp away. There are people that enjoy doing both and I would never be so selfish to tell people to go away just because I don't like something. Once you start telling them to take this or that away you start killing the game.

Thank you understanding the issue so well Casi. We're a community...all of our niches are important, no matter if we participate in them or not.

Well then....I guess congratulations are in order? RNG is somehow going to be even worse than previously anticipated. I was hoping that this would show that there was more to Uprisings but they still seem hilariously sad. It's a Heroic +4 with some voice overs and an extra difficulty mode. It is nice that underused areas of the game are being utilized but I'd rather have some more real content in these places than more terrible adventures in Zakuuland and the eternal promise of actual group content coming at some later point.

Well then....I guess congratulations are in order? RNG is somehow going to be even worse than previously anticipated. I was hoping that this would show that there was more to Uprisings but they still seem hilariously sad. It's a Heroic +4 with some voice overs and an extra difficulty mode. It is nice that underused areas of the game are being utilized but I'd rather have some more real content in these places than more terrible adventures in Zakuuland and the eternal promise of actual group content coming at some later point.

That's the problem with uprisings - they are just heroics for the most part but BWA trying to pull the wool over people's eyes by proclaiming they are "fast paced, action packed" that they've designed because that's what people supposedly want.

Funny I don't recall tons of threads asking for 20 minute long reworked heroics ... I recall an absolute **** ton asking for operations though.

In my opinion this is the best they could do with the budget left available to do them ( so not even flashpoints can be made anymore ) and when subs die off even more ( and they will ) that budget will shrink back further meaning little to nor future content on the horizon.

Oh I know...every person I've talked to about this feels exactly the same way. This is so ridiculously stupid I can't believe they'd ever attempt it.

New story would have brought back players. New Uprisings would have brought back players. New gear would have brought back players. RNG gear grinding ruins ALL of that.

Enjoy the populations we have...they're about to drop again.

This dev team always seem to take one step in direction of improving the game. Followed by two backwards into screwing up the improvement.

This dev team always seem to take one step in direction of improving the game. Followed by two backwards into screwing up the improvement.

Yep. They sure do, then ignore the feedback and refuse to talk about it. At least they ignore it until it hit's EAs bottom line, then they start promising they'll fix something, but even then it takes ages for them to do much. And on top of that they lie to customer's faces at cantina events. They lied to me at Celebration about starting working on Ops in Jan 2016. I totally lost my respect for them then.

Yep. They sure do, then ignore the feedback and refuse to talk about it. At least they ignore it until it hit's EAs bottom line, then they start promising they'll fix something, but even then it takes ages for them to do much. And on top of that they lie to customer's faces at cantina events. They lied to me at Celebration about starting working on Ops in Jan 2016. I totally lost my respect for them then.

I am OK with ignoring suggestions. It's their game and their decisions. I am OK with that.

But at least communicate with the community. Answer some questions and then tell us we're stupid and you will ignore us(in more polite way :D)

Thank you understanding the issue so well Casi. We're a community...all of our niches are important, no matter if we participate in them or not.

I'd even argue that there isn't one main theme to a good mmo, and that it should be made up of all the little niches. And the devs who cater to all of them, rather than a few of them, are often the devs who will be praised by players, as their mmo's would be the more successful ones.

You are welcome Tux. I may not like pvp but I know it is part of the community and would never tell them to do away with something just because I don't like it. I like roleplay but some don't. We each have our things we like and don't like and we need to learn to support each other.

Have a great week.

Well said. There are parts of 5.0 that I'm looking forward to...hell. MOST of it...but RNG gearing is such a step backwards that I can not imagine how the hell it ever got approved. Early word is that it's AS BAD as we think.

Well said. There are parts of 5.0 that I'm looking forward to...hell. MOST of it...but RNG gearing is such a step backwards that I can not imagine how the hell it ever got approved. Early word is that it's AS BAD as we think.

RNG is always bad but I had an idea. What if they put up a vendor where you could exchange an item for something else. Just an idea that would be a bit easier to implement (I think)

I agree, I just am up in the air on the RNG. for me it depends on how it's implemented, and we haven't seen enough information about how galactic command is going to work for me to be concerned yet. RNG itself can be bad, but it also depends on how fast we get Command crates, so I need more information to make an opinion for it, or against it.

Unsubscribing is a 1000% better than RNG. I'd rather take my dog for a walk than bother with RNG gearing, it's cheaper and much more fun :D

I completely agree. RNG gearing will do no good for this game. It's only going to hurt it...given the last quarterly report, what dolt would actually go forward with an idea that will cost even MORE revenue? :confused: