So, HOW MANY of you guys will continue playing after the first free month has passed?

djalexa

This is the sci fi mmo for me.

Depending on how my finances and time go and how much content they put out after I'm done with the current one, I'll be around to play this for a long time.

And I make a reference to finances and time because I plan to play D3 like mad and start on GW2 too once it comes out... We'll see ^_^.

In any case, I love the game so far (~50 hours of play time so far).

Edited by GabrielKD

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definately. I'm excited to see what changes come in the future and look forward to saying "remember when we had toxxx" This game is a lot of fun, its like a primitive yet modern MMO with the best features from both. You really have to go out and explore the world to be able to progress, not just sitting in one city pressing a button to get everything :)

Also, I already paid for 3 months.

I've seen the star wars movies but I'm noooo way a "fanboy." The only characters I know are like 5, and I couldn't tell you w t f the plot of the movies were. This is reallly just a fun game.

I'm on the fence.

One of my favorite things (in WoW anyway) was playing the AH. The GTN is so horrible to use, it's not even funny.

If I'm not able to customize the UI at some point in the near future, I'm absolutely gone. I logged into WoW for the first time in three weeks and I'm stunned at how much better the UI I made for myself is than this abomination.

I could care less about "recount" or so many of the addons that the min/maxers care about. I just want to be able to see my unit frames and action bars. I use a 30" monitor and I need things higher up...and the chat box down.

I'll most likely resub for another month so I can at least get up to 50 but if the UI isn't changed, I'm gone.

I'm on the fence.

One of my favorite things (in WoW anyway) was playing the AH. The GTN is so horrible to use, it's not even funny.

If I'm not able to customize the UI at some point in the near future, I'm absolutely gone. I logged into WoW for the first time in three weeks and I'm stunned at how much better the UI I made for myself is than this abomination.

I could care less about "recount" or so many of the addons that the min/maxers care about. I just want to be able to see my unit frames and action bars. I use a 30" monitor and I need things higher up...and the chat box down.

I'll most likely resub for another month so I can at least get up to 50 but if the UI isn't changed, I'm gone.

Really? I thought the AH was amazing so far. There are so many nubs selling stuff for cheap that I buy and resell. I'm only level 21 and have over 60,000 credits due to the AH.

I'm making it rain with credits, with the AH!

P.S. - I'm in!

I know for a fact that a RL buddy of mine, his wife, my wife, and I are all staying subbed for at least 3 months. Chances are I will be subbed for 6 more months after that, but I can't speak for the other three so not going to guess who long they will stick around.