Wait... Whe get a deco for the new chapter?!?

De-mu-noki

So I've seen quite a few mentions of a decoration gained by completing the new HK-55 chapter a certain way.

However, I googled it and couldn't find it anywhere?!? Would someone please tell me if this is a hoax or just nobody's posting about it (I doubt it, both dulfy and tor-decorating are pretty quick when it comes to this kind of stuff). If you really get a deco please tell me what it is

Thanks!

I don't think the choices you make in the HK Chapter actually affect your Light or Dark score.

The logic probably has something to do with the fact you're playing as HK-55, rather than your own character.

Except, when my HK did the aforementioned LS thing, he made mention that it was because of the instructions I had trained him to act under. So it could also be argued that it's a LS/DS action for me because I told him to do X/not do X and now he's out acting that way.

If you told him he was unable to kill noncombatants, and you choose for him to kill the janitor, he can't do it because you programmed him not to. It's a great thing to see.

That's interesting, I like that, it does give the Arma Rasa playthrough more meaning.

Won't this throw off the results of Light vs. Dark, if there's no reward for the Dark choice?

I don't think it would throw off the metrics by too much. People grinding the LS/DS have far more effective ways that the measly LS/DS points witht he reward for LS would be offset by a single run of Esseles/Black Talon

Won't this throw off the results of Light vs. Dark, if there's no reward for the Dark choice?

It might, but that would require the choice to actually have LS or DS points, which I don't believe it does. Didn't for me, at least. It looked like a choice that would have them but it simply didn't. I don't think there were any alignment choices during this chapter, actually.

That's interesting, I like that, it does give the Arma Rasa playthrough more meaning.

Haven't tested this myself, but saw someone else's playthrough where HK tried to shoot "the shroud" but could not because he was programmed not to kill a surrendered enemy. However he could bypass this by using the programming that allowed him to destroy artwork and by saying his shirt was distasteful.

If you told him he was unable to kill noncombatants, and you choose for him to kill the janitor, he can't do it because you programmed him not to. It's a great thing to see.

Oho. A choice that matters after all (in a way). Will have to try this out with another char.