Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Legendary Status is gonna be a long climb.

Loadsamonie

2 down, 6 to go.

I have a plan for how I'm going to tackle this, to maximize money earned on the way.

-Do all Heroics in each planet I come across (including bonuses)

-Take Slicing on each character I do this for.

-Do PvP dailies along the way and transfer all the comms to my main once finished

-Once I finish the storyline, get to 55

In doing this, I will then be able to go to Odessan and convert all the common crystals from the class quest chain into Rank 6 gifts, and make a good 2mil off of them. Should have about 3mil to transfer to my main once it's all done.

With money, Legacy gains and extra comms, that should keep me motivated to finish the other 6 stories.

Just to be sure before I actually wipe this character: Legayc unlocks are PERMANENT once I get them, right? Even if I delete the character that unlocked them (say, the Chapter 2/3 bonuses and Companion unlocks for the Sith Warrior), those unlocked perks stay, right?

Wait, are we talking about the 8 class stories Legendary award thingie? If so, all you have to do is the class stories. Nothing else. You can do a class story line on a single planet in about 90 minutes if you don't do anything else.

Yeah but I want to do it in a way that keeps me level-capped as I go and earns me a lot of money along the way, without straying from the path too much.

If I do it right, I can probably finish a class story in 3-4 days with a good 3 million credits and 5k comms waiting to transfer, and 3 or 4 levels of Legacy gained along the way.

Yeah but I want to do it in a way that keeps me level-capped as I go and earns me a lot of money along the way, without straying from the path too much.

If I do it right, I can probably finish a class story in 3-4 days with a good 3 million credits and 5k comms waiting to transfer, and 3 or 4 levels of Legacy gained along the way.

Your way should have you capped by the end of Act One of the class story.

Your way should have you capped by the end of Act One of the class story.

If I overshoot levels that much then I'll just skip the heroics on a planet until I fall behind again. As long as I hit 55 by the end so I can go to Odessen and buy a bunch of Gravity Grenades to whore out the GTN.

If I overshoot levels that much then I'll just skip the heroics on a planet until I fall behind again. As long as I hit 55 by the end so I can go to Odessen and buy a bunch of Gravity Grenades to whore out the GTN.

You mean 65?

I do all of the quests on Tython/Ord/Korriban/Hutta and wind up easily at leve 18-21. Hit the Fleet to pick up the intro to GF/PvP/GSF, the Crafting quest, the "Choose Your AC" leftover quest, talk at all of the crafting crew skill trainers, and I'm about level 25 without hitting Coruscant first, or doing GF. I also run with the EXP boost reward items from missions whenever I get them and know I'll be questing soon.

You mean 65?

I do all of the quests on Tython/Ord/Korriban/Hutta and wind up easily at leve 18-21. Hit the Fleet to pick up the intro to GF/PvP/GSF, the Crafting quest, the "Choose Your AC" leftover quest, talk at all of the crafting crew skill trainers, and I'm about level 25 without hitting Coruscant first, or doing GF. I also run with the EXP boost reward items from missions whenever I get them and know I'll be questing soon.

No, 55. That's as high as I need to be for the Odessan Legacy Travel Perk. Don't need to go any further than that if I can complete the storyline of a class by then. Go to Odessan, buy all the Rank 6 Gifts I can, and transfer them, comms, and credits to my main. Delete character, start the next one.

No, 55. That's as high as I need to be for the Odessan Legacy Travel Perk. Don't need to go any further than that if I can complete the storyline of a class by then. Go to Odessan, buy all the Rank 6 Gifts I can, and transfer them, comms, and credits to my main. Delete character, start the next one.

Ah. I didn't even think about the legacy travel perk.

Delete character, start the next one.

Be careful with the deleting character. I seem to recall that was an issue previously with credit being lost if you did so.

Not sure where we stand on that situation.

Edited by dr_mike

2 down, 6 to go.

I have a plan for how I'm going to tackle this, to maximize money earned on the way.

-Do all Heroics in each planet I come across (including bonuses)

-Take Slicing on each character I do this for.

-Do PvP dailies along the way and transfer all the comms to my main once finished

-Once I finish the storyline, get to 55

In doing this, I will then be able to go to Odessan and convert all the common crystals from the class quest chain into Rank 6 gifts, and make a good 2mil off of them. Should have about 3mil to transfer to my main once it's all done.

With money, Legacy gains and extra comms, that should keep me motivated to finish the other 6 stories.

Just to be sure before I actually wipe this character: Legayc unlocks are PERMANENT once I get them, right? Even if I delete the character that unlocked them (say, the Chapter 2/3 bonuses and Companion unlocks for the Sith Warrior), those unlocked perks stay, right?

It shouldn't take you more than a week, playing 2 hours a day, to finish a characters class story. You can be 50 in 3 days, then take 4 to finish the class quests.

Just to make sure you are aware OP, the DvL achievement is getting the classes to level 50 - doesn't matter if you complete story chapters or not. Most of mine only made it off starter planets and never even got ships.

If you wish to delete a character afterwards, you'll keep their achievements in your legacy - but for myself I made sure that I had the same 1 toon be the one to complete each tier so I wouldn't delete that. More out of paranoia with the packs bound prior to item stash though

Edited by Jamtas

Just to make sure you are aware OP, the DvL achievement is getting the classes to level 50 - doesn't matter if you complete story chapters or not. Most of mine only made it off starter planets and never even got ships.

If you wish to delete a character afterwards, you'll keep their achievements in your legacy - but for myself I made sure that I had the same 1 toon be the one to complete each tier so I wouldn't delete that. More out of paranoia with the packs bound prior to item stash though

I don't really care about the achievements, only that I get to keep the Class Buff and the Presence bonus from completing Companion storylines.

You don't have to do the class stories for DvL Legendary, you just have to reach level 50.

Sounds like he's gunning for the Legacy benefits one gets from finishing the class and companion stories, not Legendary tier of DvL. The side effect is getting the Legendary Player status that gets you the nameplate decoration.

Sounds like he's gunning for the Legacy benefits one gets from finishing the class and companion stories, not Legendary tier of DvL. The side effect is getting the Legendary Player status that gets you the nameplate decoration.

This. Why are people assumnig I want DvL? I could care less about that. I want the Legendary status that comes from completing all 8 class storylines, and the legacy unlocks for each class. I want nothing to do with DvL.

This. Why are people assumnig I want DvL? I could care less about that. I want the Legendary status that comes from completing all 8 class storylines, and the legacy unlocks for each class. I want nothing to do with DvL.

It's the mixup of using the same start word- Legendary.

Grindin' through the FPs

Goin' for HM

Stop in all the byways

Playin' DvL

Gettin' Manaan robbed

Gettin' OPs

Gettin' beat up

Broken drops

Gettin' had

Gettin' took

I tell you folks

It's harder than it looks

It's a long way to the top if you wanna Legend Stat

If you think it's easy doin' HM PuGs

Try playin' for DvL Legend

What are the Legacy rewards for unlocking all the Species? Human was +100 Presence and is the only one I have, but what do I get for doing the others?

Zabrak- Can play whatever Zabrak your want (red/yellow or human-toned) on either faction

Cyborg- Can play a cyborg with all of the cybernetic options (I prefer to do this one as anyone not a SMuggler first, the ones smugglers has on the character creator without unlock Cyborg aren't as cool, IMO)

Chiss- Can play as a Chiss for any class

Cathar- Cartel Market Purchase, not on the list anyway

Togruta- see Cathar

Twi'lek- Allows you to play a Twi'lek for any class, and I believe expands the character creation options to include ones for other classes/faction

Mirialan- Allows you to play a Mirialan Imperial character

Pureblood Sith- Allows you to pay a Pureblood Sith character for any class.

Miraluka- Allows you to play a Miraluka for any class.

Rattataki- Allows you to play a Rattataki for any class.

All of this is on the Legacy tab in-game, but as you can see, there aren't any stat buffs. But it is fun to wander around Tython as a Pureblood Sith Jedi Knight and see people comment in Chat about it.

Yes, I wasn't sure. Wanted to cover all the bases. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.