5.0 ideas for pvp ??

brunocalico

maybe a expertise cristals with a secondary function -like amor penetration

chance to deflect etc

more mobility for melee class,

nerf mercs !

buff sins deception xD

maybe new skill with a cool animation

remove phase walk from sorc too :p idk, what you guys think about 5.0 and what you guys want in 5.0??

No level increase. I don't need new powers. Another buggy power for operatives? Fix roll, fix holotraverse! Leveling more? = More gear more expenses for nothing. No new maps, and the pve content will require a sub or some additional purchase that I am not interested in.

Of course, remove phasewalk. That needs to happen right now not in 5.0 but will accept it then too.

Nerf mercs? Uh.....

More mobility for melee? How about less mobility on range.

I don't look forward to having another keybind anyways, already to many. What power could I possibly add to my rotation that would make it better. Maybe another utility? *sigh*

I can see it now. lvl 66 sorc ability. Blossoming Barrier. Replaces Static barrier. Blossoming barrier will erupt in a massive 30m range heal upon depletion and heal up to 25% of all targets within range. Works on self and other targets. Heal spec special ability: Blossoming barrier will add 5 seconds to bastion to any target below 30% life. 3 stacks of force surge will allow Blossoming Barrier to be cast on everyone within 60m and also apply a 9s HoT (around 10% of hps).

Utility: Chain Blossoming Barrier. If two or more Blossoming Barriers erupt within 5 seconds of each other it will knockback, root, all players nearby increasing defense chance for players affected by 50% for 10 seconds.

Operative lvl 66 Power. Sacrifice. Requires 2 Tactical Advantages. Will purge roll bug by removing 100% of your hps.

Utility: Will grant 1 stack of TA after use of Sacrifice.

Edited by VixenRawR

maybe a expertise cristals with a secondary function -like amor penetration

chance to deflect etc

more mobility for melee class,

nerf mercs !

buff sins deception xD

maybe new skill with a cool animation

remove phase walk from sorc too :p idk, what you guys think about 5.0 and what you guys want in 5.0??

I wouldn't mind a different game mode. Yeah objectives are fun and all, but they get boring. Arena is the only team death match and it can get boring too. I'd like a slayer type map where it is team death match, but players respawn until a kill total is reached (maybe 100 or so depending on team size). I'd also like this map to allow for more than two teams. For example 8 teams of 2 would be awesome, as would 4 teams of 4. Or just all against all would be great too. This would keep me entertained for a while I'm sure.

Maps like original huttball, proving grounds, and queshball would be good for this game type with more spawn points of course. The more I think about it the more fun it sounds to me. It would also make tank+heal combo less desirable. Yeah they would survive better, but not kill as much. As kills are what count toward winning and not lack of deaths it would incentivize a different strategy. And I really would like facing off against multiple teams. I would especially love the 8 teams of 2. Queue with one friend and see how you do against other duos.

Edited by Saikochoro

I wouldn't mind a different game mode. Yeah objectives are fun and all, but they get boring. Arena is the only team death match and it can get boring too. I'd like a slayer type map where it is team death match, but players respawn until a kill total is reached (maybe 100 or so depending on team size). I'd also like this map to allow for more than two teams. For example 8 teams of 2 would be awesome, as would 4 teams of 4. Or just all against all would be great too. This would keep me entertained for a while I'm sure.

Maps like original huttball, proving grounds, and queshball would be good for this game type with more spawn points of course. The more I think about it the more fun it sounds to me. It would also make tank+heal combo less desirable. Yeah they would survive better, but not kill as much. As kills are what count toward winning and not lack of deaths it would incentivize a different strategy. And I really would like facing off against multiple teams. I would especially love the 8 teams of 2. Queue with one friend and see how you do against other duos.

All of those would be extremely fun. Yeah 8 teams of 2. Haha as long as it restricted heals. All vs All...healers would be useless. I like the idea of no respawn just kill count.

All of those would be extremely fun. Yeah 8 teams of 2. Haha as long as it restricted heals. All vs All...healers would be useless. I like the idea of no respawn just kill count.

Actually wouldn't need to restrict heals as they wouldn't get any kills and would this lose. Sure they may not die, but they won't win.

Actually wouldn't need to restrict heals as they wouldn't get any kills and would this lose. Sure they may not die, but they won't win.

Would it be last team standing wins or most kills? I could imagine a pile of double stealth teams waiting to open up on the last team if it was last team standing. I think kills or maybe most damage or something. I mean killing blows could easily be stolen and misrepresent. But regardless of who wins or not, the idea alone sounds fun.

Would it be last team standing wins or most kills? I could imagine a pile of double stealth teams waiting to open up on the last team if it was last team standing. I think kills or maybe most damage or something. I mean killing blows could easily be stolen and misrepresent. But regardless of who wins or not, the idea alone sounds fun.

No there would be infinite respawns. First team to a certain number of kills wins.

5.0 will finally kill WoW. Hooooooooooooooray! :rak_wink: Confirmed. Ofc with u guys - the specalists in all therms of game/class mechanic and questions in game balancing, they even dismiss combat team coz of u. Keep going and HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FIVE! Edited by helpmewin

This sounds absolutely terrible for any class dependent on the trinity.

This sounds absolutely terrible for any class dependent on the trinity.

Half the warzone's don't seem to care about classes, especially in range friendly maps. Ranked arena is really meant for the elite fotm. Equal heal opportunity stated by statute 27.87.01 paragraph 5 states that for every Operative and Mercenary healer there must be 8 Sorcerer healers. Basically Sorcerers have replaced all other heals in the game.

This game is far from equal or balanced and I can't imagine in a 2 x 8 team scenario that really mattering as one player make take the focus of 6.

So honestly trinity doesn't matter. If you think it does then I don't care. :)

(Not trying to be rude, I think it would be fun regardless)

Edited by VixenRawR

Half the warzone's don't seem to care about classes, especially in range friendly maps. Ranked arena is really meant for the elite fotm. Equal heal opportunity stated by statute 27.87.01 paragraph 5 states that for every Operative and Mercenary healer there must be 8 Sorcerer healers. Basically Sorcerers have replaced all other heals in the game.

This game is far from equal or balanced and I can't imagine in a 2 x 8 team scenario that really mattering as one player make take the focus of 6.

So honestly trinity doesn't matter. If you think it does then I don't care. :)

(Not trying to be rude, I think it would be fun regardless)

It would be no different than arenas. The classes that are most independent and more agressive will be better than those that need support.

Sniper comes to mind as a good class so long as they provide their role and a great class when having heals and a guard. Take that away and put them in a position where they need to leave positiong in order to attack, and performance drops drastically.

Im sure those sorcs would be fine though.

It would be no different than arenas. The classes that are most independent and more agressive will be better than those that need support.

Sniper comes to mind as a good class so long as they provide their role and a great class when having heals and a guard. Take that away and put them in a position where they need to leave positiong in order to attack, and performance drops drastically.

Im sure those sorcs would be fine though.

That's because devs made sorc to be viable in all situations it's a master of all trade's.

NEW ITEMS FOR NORMAL WARZONE COMMS...How about you update warzone comm vendor.Im sitting on 300k comms and theres nothing to buy thats not crap.The old tired pets,crystals.and mounts are bs no one buys them.Wake the fck up and update that..lol.ty...P.S. Whoever is in charge of updating vendors at pvp area...Fire that idiot/s.:mad::mad::eek::D:confused:;):p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My idea for 5.0 PvP ?

Get rid of this sh**** "Mobility" meta. I hate it so much. It resulted in classes getting "überspeed" abilities like Hydrolic Override, PhaseWalk, RocketOut ( aka FaintOut ), Roll, did I forget something ?

I just don't like this overmuch increased mobility. My ideal of PvP has nothing to do with kiting and trying to follow someone who has just Phasewalked/Overrided/FaintedOut to some other dimension.