Server Issues

Voiicu

I just got off a chat session with EA Tech Support(contacted EA Support as to why I couldnt play Need for Speed 2015) who stated that all of EA's services are under attack and the problem should be fixed within a few hours. But I am not going to hold my breath on that timeline.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the hacker collective known as Poodlecorp.

I think they are trying to frustrate the release of the Battlefield 1 open beta.

It just so happens to be affecting all EA servers.

Lucky us!

*sigh*

yup agreed they hitting all "EA Games log-in servers", they go down all players get booted out like there a update happen on the game servers to players see no severs listed. basic ea game log-in gone down all players force out!

this is not boiware/ Lucas arts servers, it ea games log-in serves getting the ddos attacks! i think 98% that is what happening now~

I think it's folks who are upset with the current direction of the game, ie lack of any new end game for almost 2 years...yes, myself included in that group

I would be far more suspicious of the RMT credit sellers flexing their strength to show EA (and other game companies) that they will no longer accept interference with their illegally selling credits. While that may not be correct yet (this episode), it does show an area EA needs to look at before it does.

Edited by katanaacredus

Resistance is futile.

Well, maybe not exactly futile, but highly discouraged. Maybe, frowned upon, not viewed as in line with our goals, antithetical to our stance. Yes, resistance is antithetical to our stance. Hmm, doesn't have the same ring to it, no gravitas.

Resistance is futile.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

From our investigation the issue appears to be primarily affecting East Coast, US servers. Although everything is not completely stable yet, we are beginning to see recovery on those servers.

We will keep you updated as we get more information.

-eric

Hey folks,

From our investigation the issue appears to be primarily affecting East Coast, US servers. Although everything is not completely stable yet, we are beginning to see recovery on those servers.

-eric

Hey it's progress. Thank You Eric! I appreciate the update.

Hey folks,

-eric

Thank you for the update! :) Good to know that things seem to be looking up.

neuter those darn poodles

Twitter keeps banning them.... they just create a new account and come back. And it appears they will stop the DDOS'ing if certain twitch players stop playing certain games <_< so ya they are the scum of the earth for doing stuff like this.

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks, and please thank the devs for me for their hard work. I know it's not fun.

Hey folks,

-eric

I am on the Bastion US West server and I have had issues with losing connection to my server for the last 24 hours.

Edited by Chewiesmama

Hey folks,

-eric

Not just US anymore. I'm on TRE and the problem went away with the fiz you implemented earlier but now it is slowly getting worse again. Keep seeing that red dot and have been kicked a few times(when usually, that never happens) but it's not as bad as last night... yet.

Not just US anymore. I'm on TRE and the problem went away with the fiz you implemented earlier but now it is slowly getting worse again. Keep seeing that red dot and have been kicked a few times(when usually, that never happens) but it's not as bad as last night... yet.

I concur; Shadowlands kicked me and the selection screen tells me it cannot retrieve the server list. East Coast here.

The storms are not supposed to make landfall or even impact the weather in any major way for at least 24 hours so that is not the cause. *Sigh* as stated, at least it is not as bad as last night (yet). I waited all day to get an Esseles run on my DvL character only to be booted from the game 2 screens before the last boss. I hope EA can figure out how to protect the servers from this group of DDOS clowns.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.