SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Montesano

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howz the population?

i don't wanna xfer to another guild that runs 5 raids and everyone quits because they are WoW zombies and don't understand the game mechanics!!

looking for SOLID group of PvP/PvE'rs....GREAT ones...

i.e. when it comes to OPs, people can **** and get it done, or coke and joke and get it done...

what's the "feel" of the server?

Edited by T-Assassin

I haven't been on HoG much to know but the server is light and having some pop issues, I think all of flurry should head to Jung Ma, its douche-free for one. Population is standard on jung ma but we are also having population problems. Edited by Jonoku

howz the population?

i don't wanna xfer to another guild that runs 5 raids and everyone quits because they are WoW zombies and don't understand the game mechanics!!

looking for SOLID group of PvP/PvE'rs....GREAT ones...

i.e. when it comes to OPs, people can **** and get it done, or coke and joke and get it done...

what's the "feel" of the server?

Just wait and see how they do the transfers. If its any server just head to fatman its the only populated PvP server on north american servers.

However if bioware has half a brain they will force people to transfer to certain servers so that they have a few populated servers instead of one overpopulated and hundreds underpopulated ones.

Also a lot of guilds have died and may come back when its worth playing the game. We went from always having a few groups running ops and warzones to barely having people login because people just got tired of this games systems.

Know the glory of pre-cu flurry is many years past, like 10 years lol. But june 11th the basilisk server is being wiped in swgemu and restarting for a fresh start and not being wiped during alpha and beta testing. Anyone looking for the glory days should check it out. Pre-cu swg is what i use as a standard to compare every mmo that has come out since. figure why not go back and play the original thing. not leaving swtor by any means with vulkar highway becoming a source server supposedly but will build a presence in swgemu in this last wave of testing before the project is finally finished in the future. its worth the time to reinstall and check out.

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/content.php?r=179-Install-SWGEmu

and if anyone forgot about pre-cu flurry, yeah owned your guild and yeah burned your bases. Often imitated, never duplicated ORIGINAL MeS.

Edited by Raist-

Kettemoor > Bria > Flurry

Played SWG till the death. Best day, when Camel from NOM was cybzed by a guy and he ditched his whole guild for this 'chick' who turned out to be a dude and posted the lot on the forums.. So good when people get their dues...

Kettemoor > Bria > Flurry

Played SWG till the death. Best day, when Camel from NOM was cybzed by a guy and he ditched his whole guild for this 'chick' who turned out to be a dude and posted the lot on the forums.. So good when people get their dues...

Trust me, many flurrians in pre-cu brought our talents to other servers like bria and bloodfin, the other supposed pvp servers with the same results. We basically invented the mmo urban legend that if someone is better than you in pvp they must be hacking. Because it must be the hammer thats making us 10v1 your entire crew.

I haven't been on HoG much to know but the server is light and having some pop issues, I think all of flurry should head to Jung Ma, its douche-free for one. Population is standard on jung ma but we are also having population problems.

Jung-ma is definitely douche free. They organize their own pvp events, and their getting ready to pop cap two planets for both factions in the next pvp event.(I don't think I've ever seen 400 players on my entire server, much less two planets before.)

Jung-ma is definitely douche free. They organize their own pvp events, and their getting ready to pop cap two planets for both factions in the next pvp event.(I don't think I've ever seen 400 players on my entire server, much less two planets before.)

Any good pvpers on jung-ma anymore? acolytes still around?

I'd have to ask my friends that already rerolled over there, and have been filling me in. I'm stuck on a dead black vulkars server currently.

(I already ran my alts, I can't do it again, waiting for transfers) Fatman for population or jungma for good community and population. Also I have heard swiftsures been getting a pop boost lately.

Edited by williambr

Yup, there are still alot of good pvpers on. Order Of Shadow is one of the known elites on there. And yes acolytes are still around, people are using their time up on Diablo 3 right now until they get burn't out from it.

They organize their own pvp events, and their getting ready to pop cap two planets for both factions in the next pvp event.(I don't think I've ever seen 400 players on my entire server, much less two planets before.)

You said the magic statement

Edited by Jonoku

well, that sounds nice!!!

i'm a 0 handicap when it comes to SWTOR, and i'd like to play with similars...

but, not play 36 holes a day.

That is good to hear. might have to make a toon on jung ma. even vulkar highway is losing players and getting worse each week with bioware dealing with growing pains of not knowing how to manage a mmo. hate pre-arranged open world pvp events but will take anything at this point until the ranked/rated warzones drops. june 11th can't be here fast enough to take a time warp back to swg pre-cu.

That is good to hear. might have to make a toon on jung ma. even vulkar highway is losing players and getting worse each week with bioware dealing with growing pains of not knowing how to manage a mmo. hate pre-arranged open world pvp events but will take anything at this point until the ranked/rated warzones drops. june 11th can't be here fast enough to take a time warp back to swg pre-cu.

Same here, I just want to get right into the action once I get there......they just need to delete the fleets thats all.....All the carebears are sitting in a nest basically. I blame the fleets.......

Same here, I just want to get right into the action once I get there......they just need to delete the fleets thats all.....All the carebears are sitting in a nest basically. I blame the fleets.......

Yeah, i agree with the fleets.

Yeah, i agree with the fleets.

Me too, great Idea.

Made a post about it, feel free to post in it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=469867

Regarding server mergers, Diablo has put a small dent in our population. Hog has a lot of "questionable" guilds with respect to fair gameplay but the queues are still steady throughout day and night. Just no more instant pops. We'll see what happens with respect to merges, might still be time to get more flurrians on the same page.

Well they said in June 1st Q&A that they have a team working on having a benefit on pvping anywhere in the galaxy(u can't get to each other's fleet im guessing) but ya I'm guessing awards like valor etc. I plan on picking up GW2 I'll play that and swtor.

We'll see what happens with respect to merges, might still be time to get more flurrians on the same page.

well, i got myself and a good friend of mine looking for a new home when xfers go live...

tbh, i would really like to get back w/ some of the Flurry community...this game has schizer for a community (on MZL, anyways).

Alright Flurrians, lets start discussing our official flurry server. http://www.swtor.com/blog/character-transfer-server-populations-and-you I have no idea if you all want to stay on HoG or what. I could use official words please. Are you guys sure, HoG is the official Flurry Server? Or are you looking at Jung Ma, the nice community server? Lets start discussing. Population wise, Jung Ma is good for it as well. Edited by Jonoku