SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Montesano

Hi Flurry. See you eso, then the repop. Sub still paid through June or July but I'm done.. SWG was awesome, this game worked for quite a while but time for something new. Hugs and kisses, now and always. Kill you next game, Temper.

See ya in the Repop stranger :cool:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Gentwo/Saturn from DROW.

Man this thread is old but I saw a lot of old names I remember from SWG in here. I just resubbed and am on POT5 and was wondering if there are still any old flurry people roaming about. The server seems pretty dead.

This is Gentwo/Saturn from DROW.

Man this thread is old but I saw a lot of old names I remember from SWG in here. I just resubbed and am on POT5 and was wondering if there are still any old flurry people roaming about. The server seems pretty dead.

Unfortunately, Pot5 is one of the worst servers for population, which sucks even more for me because I live on the west coast and it's an east coast server. I'm just here because this is where a lot of the Flurry guilds, including mine, transferred to during the merges a long time ago, but I've been the only active person in DFR for about a year now lol.

Tobykon/Konni here from the FURY guild with Hakek and a few others. Also was in D-I. Anyone still playing? Most of my old guild members aren't and have moved on. Just seeing if there is any reason to come back to this game. Edited by Tobykon

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...