SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Montesano

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the same thing, only logged in twice last week and the first time i was wasted and dont remember much.

the only time I can have fun while playing is when I'm wasted, and thats only because general chat trolling is much more entertaining hammered

I'm playing imp too, but there is a lot more wrong with this game then just faction imbalance and broken classes... I have never felt more restricted in a video game than I do in SWTOR.. everyone looks the same, classes are restricted to one type of weapon, the planets are just a series of bland corridors and MOBs that just stand around idly, the quests are the same fetch and slaughter x bad guy quests we've had for years (but now with voice overs so it takes you ever longer to grind through them!), invisible walls everywhere, and Huttball is the stupidest thing ever.

Back to BF3 for me.

Edited by FAURE

Is there any MMO that you dont have to cast heals? That is the dumbest crap of all time, at least RIFT you could spec into stuff that made them instant cast.

LOLSWTOR, didn't think I'd ever type that.

No customization at all in this game...your a SAGE? OK you get light/**** armor, you HAVE to stack willpower and if you dont you are gimped, your heals take 2 seconds to cast and you will wear the same clothes from lvl 10 to 50 until you get enough PvP tokens or whatever they are called then you get to buy better **** armor.

Glad I bought the cheapest version of this game.

Edited by Obi-Shinobi

Knights of Ash is currently a Sith Guild on Kaas City.

Many of us are here still, though Limbo is now a Powertech instead of a Doc/Combat Medic/Buffbot.

The game is different than what I hoped for, and each time I am on Tatooine reminisce about the PvP wars we had outside town.

Limbo/Obmil - KoA

Oh my very first guild.

Skorpio, from Vanguard (V) checking in.

We are reestablishing the guild here on Dragon Trail server if there are any stragglers hopefully they will find stumble across this and drop us a line.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/282525/vanguard

Is Vanguard still around? I tried to add you. It said name didn't exist :(

Edited by SymbioticDJK

hey guys!

snowy'v / tiggs from back in the day has finally made it online :)

ended up on port nowhere cos someone stole the name "tiggs" on HoG >:( (if anyone knows who did that, kill them for me, would ya?)

anyone who remembers me, look me up! republic smuggler (slowly) making my way off ord mantell

seeya guys soon

Hi all

Not strictly a flurry player but i kept the servers beast master community going for the last 7-8 months by making Beast Master gear on Farstar and transfering it across free to Flurry with the BM Senetor's help and then letting the servers main BM's share it all out.

Just saying hi :D