HK-55 Bonus Chapter

Silko

Has anyone found a release date for this. According to the Sub Rewards page, the date was going to be announced back in February. For the life of me I can't find any such announcement. Can we can an official response from Eric on this if the announcement was indeed overlooked/forgotten?

Has anyone found a release date for this. According to the Sub Rewards page, the date was going to be announced back in February. For the life of me I can't find any such announcement. Can we can an official response from Eric on this if the announcement was indeed overlooked/forgotten?

Live stream just announced Sept. 7th for HK bonus chapter.

Or Quinn/Rusk. Or Mako/Rusk.

Only confirmed it will be someone we have a desire to kill. Not confirmed who it is though.

It's Skadge, their clue was that it was someone that almost everybody wanted to kill. Neither Mako or Quinn are that populare in the 'Companions we want dead' circles.

It's Skadge, their clue was that it was someone that almost everybody wanted to kill. Neither Mako or Quinn are that populare in the 'Companions we want dead' circles.

My personal list is:

1. Koth

2. Quinn

3. Skadge.

I'd be OK with exiling Skadge to a deep dark cell on Belsavis though.

Mako? meh. don't care.

Speak for yourself. I still remember the good old days of the private Beta were I got to murder that traitor. Also thanks everyone who for answered the question. Just read it on the stream notes on Dulfy.

Edited by Silko

Who wants to kill Skadge? Why? I don't event want to kill Malavai Quinn. I don't want to kill anyone in advance, I make that choice when it comes up. For example my jedi killed Broonmark simply because the stupid beastie refused to stand down. He had no choice.

Quinn has been very popular since launch as THE companion to force choke into oblivion. For plot reasons.

Quinn has been very popular since launch as THE companion to force choke into oblivion. For plot reasons.
At least Malavai Quinn has a reason for continuing to be present in your character's life. Skadge, meanwhile, never even had a reason to do anything besides take a blaster bolt to the face before you ever said a word to him on Belsavis.

Wait a sec.... I seriously hope that I'm wrong and did not just read that Rusk alliance alert is tied to the bonus HK chapter.... Because I'm not eligible for that bonus... does this mean my Jedi knight will never get Rusk back? Has to be wrong, since that would be idiotic.

Wait a sec.... I seriously hope that I'm wrong and did not just read that Rusk alliance alert is tied to the bonus HK chapter.... Because I'm not eligible for that bonus... does this mean my Jedi knight will never get Rusk back? Has to be wrong, since that would be idiotic.

I believe the alert will be for any subs. They have only said the HK-55 will be exclusive to subs who maintain a sub through out the entire KOTFE season

I believe the alert will be for any subs. They have only said the HK-55 will be exclusive to subs who maintain a sub through out the entire KOTFE season

I resubbed around March, so I know I'm not eligible for the HK thing, I'm ok with that. But I hope you are right about the Rusk alert, because that would be way too punishing to take out an old companion from people just because you haven't been subbing from January.

I resubbed around March, so I know I'm not eligible for the HK thing, I'm ok with that. But I hope you are right about the Rusk alert, because that would be way too punishing to take out an old companion from people just because you haven't been subbing from January.

Eric confirmed that you just have to be a sub and finish chapter 16 to play the alert, it just releases on the same day as the Hk chapter. Like how if you sub right now and finish chapte 10 you can take on Bowdarr's alert.

I'm pretty sure from what I've seen here on the forums Quinn is super high in most people's "kill list."

Super, super high. Higher than a crackhead who is two days into a three day bender high. May it be Quinn (and I'll work all my SWs through the alerts to get there).

Super, super high. Higher than a crackhead who is two days into a three day bender high. May it be Quinn (and I'll work all my SWs through the alerts to get there).

Sorry it's probably not Quinn. Most had Skadge high on this list back when KOTFE was announced. Higher than Quinn ever was.

Skadge is useless. Quinn is just a weasel who changes.

Not mine, see 'contrary to player character' and not following the 'punished by the universe for not doing so'. I'd like Quinn back but not so much as an alliance alert, 'will never play a role in the main story again'. The Sith Warrior has already had a companion hit the 'can be killed/most LS see him dead'. As for what makes Quinn disliked, if he had simply turned on Baras because the Sith Warrior was so amazing 'sarcasm', it wouldn't have been earned, he'd be Lana- making comments but going along with everything you said- in defiance of what he lost his career and nearly his life for, defying Moff Broysc to do what was best for the Empire and a case can be made with a dark or light side Warrior as to why his loyalty to his savior (it's quite clear Baras saved his life between the lines) came first before his new lord. You get his loyalty, and either let him learn from it- or make him suffer every chance you get starting with a Force Choke.

As for someone everyone wants dead, I don't think it'd be him unless Skadge was already up for death. While there are enough odd people like me who like Quinn, I've never seen anyone say they love Skadge and since Bounty Hunter is my second to last class I want to play, I'll have to settle for an alliance alert in the interim to see first hand what he's like that makes him so detestable.

Edited by AllisonLightning

Skadge only (barely) makes sense for Dark Side Bounty Hunters.

He actively makes the Belsavis class quests harder with his mindless brute tendencies then bullies his way onto your ship in a manner that makes no sense whatsoever.

Having recently taken a Bounty Hunter through Belsavis, I easily identified the "this is where we could have shot him in beta" lines (note that I joined some time between when free-to-play started and when Rise of the Hutt Cartel did so I never got to actually shoot him in beta).

At least Dark Side Hunters have some use for a brutal scumbag who wants to smash and pillage all the time and hates the sensible decisions on Voss*. Light Side Hunters have no use whatsoever for his antics.

*I hate him with a passion but I want the achievement for 1000 kills with every class companion so this time around I am using him for the smashy parts then switching back to a real companion for the talky parts. A couple of times the talky part started before I could switch companions, so that's how I know he hates the smart options. As soon as I hit that 1000th kill though, he's never seeing the light of day again.

*I hate him with a passion but I want the achievement for 1000 kills with every class companion so this time around I am using him for the smashy parts then switching back to a real companion for the talky parts. A couple of times the talky part started before I could switch companions, so that's how I know he hates the smart options. As soon as I hit that 1000th kill though, he's never seeing the light of day again.

I found out today by accident running through the guild thing that if you run through a story flashpoint like the Battle of Ilum with a group, it dismisses the companion but somehow counts for the kills with such and such character. It happened to me with Quinn while running a FP for Conquest points. So no talking but you up the kill count.