Victor’s Trailblazer Bike Mount

MarkMaximus

Have completed the requirements for Valiant level in the dark vs light event but have not received my bike mount and am a little frazzled because of it. Has anyone else not received their mount?

The mounts and companions will be mailed out to all characters on the account after the event ends.

ALL IN-GAME TITLES, THE FORCE-BOUND DARK VS. LIGHT PACK REWARDS AND THE VICTORIOUS PIONEER’S ARMOR SET ARE DELIVERED AS EARNED VIA IN-GAME MAIL. THE REMAINING REWARDS INCLUDING THE SHADE STALKER RUNT MINI-PET, THE VICTOR’S TRAILBLAZER AND VICTOR’S TITAN MOUNTS, DARTH HEXID OR MASTER RANOS COMPANION AND THE VICTORIOUS TRAILBLAZER’S AND VICTORIOUS TITAN’S ARMOR SETS ARE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL AFTER THE END OF THE EVENT THIS FALL.
Edited by KyaniteD

Have completed the requirements for Valiant level in the dark vs light event but have not received my bike mount and am a little frazzled because of it. Has anyone else not received their mount?

Huh, I'm a little surprised that this is the first thread I've seen asking about rewards. I was certain we'd get more people asking why they haven't received the bike and/or companion by now. :rolleyes: People really should learn to check the event information.

Huh, I'm a little surprised that this is the first thread I've seen asking about rewards. I was certain we'd get more people asking why they haven't received the bike and/or companion by now. :rolleyes: People really should learn to check the event information.

Why are you surprised? Not everyone lurks on the forums here and even if they did, Bioware is extremely vague about when this "event" even ends. Can you tell me the date it actually ENDS?

"In the Fall", that is, sometime between late September and just before Christmas, probably something like 18 or 25 October (one year after 4.0 released).

The DvL event information includes the Gree event dates from Oct 18-25, so it probably ends Oct 25 or later, unlikely before that. (Unless they got these event dates wrong, too, and/or want to provoke a Sh*tstorm just for fun.)

Can you tell me the date it actually ENDS?

Nope. Nada. Zilch. Got nothing for you there.

Would be nice to have a concrete date wouldn't it? I'm guessing from all the posts, about August 11th 2016 for a lot of people though. :cool:

Edited by Transcendent

The DvL event information includes the Gree event dates from Oct 18-25, so it probably ends Oct 25 or later, unlikely before that. (Unless they got these event dates wrong, too, and/or want to provoke a Sh*tstorm just for fun.)

Thinking about it, yeah, also because the full non-early release was the 27th, so one year's worth of full weeks after that would be the 25th.