July Sub Reward

LordTurin

Why does bio-ware think people want none stop HK crap?

What gave them this idea?

He says in a thread created to praise the latest "HK crap".

I like that the rewards had a unifying theme - I wouldn't hate it if they went a different route, the theme wasn't such a 'value added' piece that I think it's necessary for the rewards to be worthwhile, but all things being equal I think tying them all together was a nice touch.

Edited by DarthDymond

it was yet another of the long list of HK monthly reward junk. sorry OP but enough of the HK stuff its getting old at this point.

Are you one of those who always wants to find something to whine about?

What you think they should give to us? Full optimized 224 gear for every character and discipline?

Truth is that they don't have to give us anything.

Edited by Halinalle

Truth is that they don't have to give us anything.

The truth is they need rewards/shinies to keep people subbed with the current content. I really hope they don't make their HK-55 chapter a huge letdown for all those poor suckers who subbed through the whole season of this.

The truth is they need rewards/shinies to keep people subbed with the current content. I really hope they don't make their HK-55 chapter a huge letdown for all those poor suckers who subbed through the whole season of this.

I think it'll be a hint for Season 2.

And, given that all of this is a HK heavy bit... and HK was destroyed... I'm suspicious as all hell.

Specifically, I'm suspicious that one of the following is involved (in order of probability):

1. unknown Star Cabal survivors

2. Veil (out of the SI storyline)

3. the Shroud

Someone's planted a spy that the player character would welcome back. Someone who isn't a Zakuul player.

Well it didn't work for me, as to the chapter? Honestly they could give away a full set of 224 gear and what-not with the chapter and I still wouldn't regret taking a break from the game.