Speeder 40k To Use W T F

Thulsdoom

I really don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if you can't afford the speeder at level 25, you're doing something wrong.

Is it expensive? Yes, but it makes the reward all the sweeter and you'll easily get all that money back in 4 levels.

I don't think your being a jerk I never do well in mmo money wise any suggestions on how to make cash in this game will help me a ton need to learn what other do

And also those 210k are just so easy to aquire at that point.

I leveled just by doing normal and heroic 2+ missions (heroic 4 up to Nar Shadaa) together with my wife (so we even had to share loot). Both of us always had enough credits to get all skills and vehicles when they became available.

We both had no Slicing and constantly leveled our crew skills (had them at 400 at Level 46). We didn't sell any items we built but RE'd everything back.

My wife got little more money with her Bounty Hunter than I with my Sith Inquisitor, which accumulated to about 60k Cr. difference at L50.

We played rather casually, so I just don't understand what people are doing with their credits, so they don't get enough for those skills.

And also those 210k are just so easy to aquire at that point.

I leveled just by doing normal and heroic 2+ missions (heroic 4 up to Nar Shadaa) together with my wife (so we even had to share loot). Both of us always had enough credits to get all skills and vehicles when they became available.

We both had no Slicing and constantly leveled our crew skills (had them at 400 at Level 46). We didn't sell any items we built but RE'd everything back.

My wife got little more money with her Bounty Hunter than I with my Sith Inquisitor, which accumulated to about 60k Cr. difference at L50.

We played rather casually, so I just don't understand what people are doing with their credits, so they don't get enough for those skills.

I keep seeing people talking about slicing what is it

Ok just want to to Complain about something and see if anyone else feels the same way. I ordered the deluxe edition and got the items to include a speeder. Now I just reached lvl 25 and now I have to pay 40,000 just to use the speeder. I think this is a load of crap you should just be able to use the item kind of pisses me off the way they do it just wondering if anyone else is pissed about it as well.

wrong your not buying speeder your buying TRAINING to use it! speed is aroun 8k or so, which is what your saving. What you seriously thought bioware was going to give you a FREE item everyone else has to pay 40k for? lol is pretty basic stuff... every mmo is this way... save coh/v, CO and DCUO movement speed=money sink...

So do you not craft any items. I have been doing the crew skills just so I could get the items needed to lvl my Sithweaving skills to make items to sell on the AH.

You don't need to spend a dime on mats for crafting. You can gather all the mats from nodes. You don't need to make Blue and purple items to level your crafting, and in fact, it's worthless to make lower level blues and purples since they aren't better than quest rewards or drops.

Level your crafting by making greens. You won't need to spend a credit on the craft.

You don't need to spend a dime on mats for crafting. You can gather all the mats from nodes. You don't need to make Blue and purple items to level your crafting, and in fact, it's worthless to make lower level blues and purples since they aren't better than quest rewards or drops.

Level your crafting by making greens. You won't need to spend a credit on the craft.

Most of the nodes i've come across don't let me gather from them.

Most of the nodes i've come across don't let me gather from them.

I made alt that has all three gathering skills (Arch, Salvage, Bio) and I have 2 stacks of every item gatherable.

So either you're lying, or you have incredibly bad luck with bugged nodes.

Luckily, they fixed the bugged nodes with this patch.

Money is even easier to come by in TOR than it is in other MMOs. At 25 I had over 120k and I did not even abuse splicing or farm things that much for the auction house.

The key to getting enough cash for your speeder is just follow the golden rule of MMO gear and loot: kill everything, loot everything, sell everything, and never ever buy any gear with credits until 50.

48k is easy to make between level 1 and 25.

The 230k-something is easy to make between level 35 and 40.

Not sure about the remaining between 40 and 50.

The point is, you get tons of credits for quests, selling greys, selling greens, auctioning things on the horrific market so of course things are going to cost a lot.

If you feel like you're not having enough credits perhaps you should try not to train everything, cause surely there are skills that you're not using - I'm not training thrash for my Sith Sorcerer, because I never use it and training skills right now costs about 23k. Hold off on sending your crew members on missions that at best gives you as much credits as it costed.

Technically speeder training is 1000 credits, the other 39000 is for insurance... ;)

Seriously though, I got my speeder training at 26, and that was from a single level of saving.

EDIT: And I'm running artifice, underworld trading, and archaeology.

Edited by spencer_

I'm running bio/bio/diplo. I was broke at 23 leveling all my crew skills 24/7, so I held off for 2 levels and ended up with 42k (I also had the DDE/CE speeder).

At level 40 I spent 235k for training and speeder, all crew skills 300-350, had 10k left over. By level 42, made 200k back. Sold none of crafting mats or items.

Money is this game is not a problem, especially if you just stop spending for a couple of levels.

Ok just want to to Complain about something and see if anyone else feels the same way. I ordered the deluxe edition and got the items to include a speeder. Now I just reached lvl 25 and now I have to pay 40,000 just to use the speeder. I think this is a load of crap you should just be able to use the item kind of pisses me off the way they do it just wondering if anyone else is pissed about it as well.

Its good isn't it......You know how to pilot a space ship, but not a speeder ^^ they should just made the speeder 40k :)