East Coast Servers

spookyBen

There is a fan server site which lists server population status - someone else can link it.

1. Ebon Hawk is the largest East Coast Server however it is Role Play.

2. (TIE) Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant (both PVE) have basically the same population sizes however they are different in terms of community.

Shadowlands is PVP oriented and is like Harbinger in terms of player personality.

Jedi Covenant has a large Republic side player base.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Meh I've seen Shadowlands be taken offline lots cause of problems, don't know about recently though

I've been playing it pretty steady for a while now, it's been good to me. Hamsters must have been replaced or they have more hamsters. It's also my secondary main server with my mains on Begeren Colony. Last time SL was down, I think was not long after KotFE went live. I think.

Harby hamsters must running pretty well too, it's been a while since I saw a HARBINGER SERVER DOWN thread on these forums.

Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant are both good servers to play on. Shadowlands!

There is a fan server site which lists server population status - someone else can link it.

1. Ebon Hawk is the largest East Coast Server however it is Role Play.

2. (TIE) Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant (both PVE) have basically the same population sizes however they are different in terms of community.

Shadowlands is PVP oriented and is like Harbinger in terms of player personality.

Jedi Covenant has a large Republic side player base.

torstatus (what I'm assuming your talking about) is deceptive, it gives server load, not population. Ebon Hawk is a lower capacity server if I'm not mistaken, so it'll be under higher load even though there are fewer people. Still a well populated server though.

Everyone has an opinion here's mine from playing all three:

Shadowlands: The friendliest for grouping and guilds. The variety of products on the GTN are above par.

Ebon Hawk: The highest population of the three but you wouldn't know it unless you search the corners of the leveling worlds. Terrible at PVE, serious about PVP. GTN is sparse as their Role Playing only requires adaptive armor.

Jedi Covenant: A very serious server you wont get into an operation unless you show your achievement. PVP is very rigid, premades proudly stomp pugs. Good Guilds are hard to get into. You can unload your cargo on the GTN because people pay big for bronze items. Here you can sell your unwanted emotes and pets for 300k+ each.

Ebon Hawk: The highest population of the three but you wouldn't know it unless you search the corners of the leveling worlds. Terrible at PVE, serious about PVP. GTN is sparse as their Role Playing only requires adaptive armor.

/Disagree about the GTN part. EH not only compares favorably to Harbinger in terms of listing volumes, it also tends to have slightly better prices on most rare or super rare items then Harbinger. It is competitive with Harbinger on crafted item listings as well.

Edited by Andryah