What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team has started granting Cartel Coins to those players who qualified for the promotion. It can take up until 5PM Central tomorrow (Friday) to complete all of them. Thanks everyone.

-eric

I'd +1 this if I could.

Thanks for the update Eric. :D

Thanks for the CC Bioware, it's much appreciated. I usually subscribe monthly (and recall seeing the promo in the launcher), so I'm guessing that's why my account was eligible.

What about folks who subscribe 3 months to a year at a time? Did they get skipped over? Sorry, I'm not in the mood to browse through 50 other pages in this particular thread.

Thanks for the CC Bioware, it's much appreciated. I usually subscribe monthly (and recall seeing the promo in the launcher), so I'm guessing that's why my account was eligible.

What about folks who subscribe 3 months to a year at a time? Did they get skipped over? Sorry, I'm not in the mood to browse through 50 other pages in this particular thread.

It was a targeted promo that hit specific groups of players. Without having access to the metrics and other data involved, there's no way to know what the actual criteria were for the promo. There were at least two running. One for F2P/Preferred, which gave a bonus if you subscribed, the other was targeted at current subscribers, and gave a bonus if they were actively subscribed on that date.

I have two accounts, both of which have had a continuous subscription since the beginning of the year. One was targeted, the other was not. If I had to guess, part of the criteria was looking at active subscriptions that didn't show a lot of activity and were judged likely to cancel their subs based on that. The account that was targeted was my secondary, which doesn't see as much use at present as my 'main' one does.

I think they were. I have a 6 month sub, saw the promo, got nothing.

All The Best

Do you get an email confirming the deposit of the cartel coins, or do they just show up when you log into the game?

Mine showed up while I was playing. I was tooling around Alderaan with my Sorc and Nikky, and the "You have new Cartel Coins" banner flashed up at the side of the Cartel Market button. Later, I checked my CC Ledger, and there it was. Happy. :)

It was a targeted promo that hit specific groups of players. Without having access to the metrics and other data involved, there's no way to know what the actual criteria were for the promo. There were at least two running. One for F2P/Preferred, which gave a bonus if you subscribed, the other was targeted at current subscribers, and gave a bonus if they were actively subscribed on that date.

I have two accounts, both of which have had a continuous subscription since the beginning of the year. One was targeted, the other was not. If I had to guess, part of the criteria was looking at active subscriptions that didn't show a lot of activity and were judged likely to cancel their subs based on that. The account that was targeted was my secondary, which doesn't see as much use at present as my 'main' one does.

I play for several hours a day, every day. I don't think I qualify as "not much activity". I had the promo.

I think they were. I have a 6 month sub, saw the promo, got nothing.

I have a 6 month sub as well. Saw the promo, got my coins.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Thanks BW I got mine yesterday evening. I do appreciate you fixing this, but like others have said a simple hey we know there is a problem and we are looking into it would have saved a lot of hardship between you and the people who should have gotten the free CC and did not.