The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in London!

TaitWatson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys recommend any cheap hotels in London? :)

Ha. haha. hahaaaaaa. *cry*

I've just been looking at prices for hotels for a single night within a reasonable distance, and I am now seriously considering just staying up the whole night until the first train home in the morning, and dismissing sleep as an option. Unless there's some hostels nearby that I can't seem to see.

It's not that i can't afford it, I just can't justify it. I could get about 7 hypercrates for the price of a night's sleep.

That's like, six hundred chance cubes!

Can you guys recommend any cheap hotels in London? Anyone traveling from Poland? :)

London is one of those places where it can be cheaper to stay in a hotel just outside of London and travel in on the day, I can't really recommend anywhere though as I don't know London well.

Can you guys recommend any cheap hotels in London? Anyone traveling from Poland? :)

Try Holiday Inn - Docklands, Premier Inn or Travelodge - about £60/70 a night for a double room probably your best bet matey.

Edited by stokerenvy

I've just been looking at prices for hotels for a single night within a reasonable distance, and I am now seriously considering just staying up the whole night until the first train home in the morning, and dismissing sleep as an option. Unless there's some hostels nearby that I can't seem to see.

It's not that i can't afford it, I just can't justify it. I could get about 7 hypercrates for the price of a night's sleep.

LOL blatant villager.

Edited by stokerenvy

Lmao staying up all night in the middle of london? yeah good luck with that mate, and 7 hypercrates? where u thinking of staying? rofl

London is one of those places where it can be cheaper to stay in a hotel just outside of London and travel in on the day, I can't really recommend anywhere though as I don't know London well.

Good luck trying to travel into and through London on a Saturday morning

Try Holiday Inn - Docklands, Premier Inn or Travelodge - about £60/70 a night for a double room probably your best bet matey.

^ This its not that far via tube at all and for £60 quid its pretty good its a bed for the night nothing fancy! just what you need really

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Saturday, July 16th 2016!

Read More

Does one need to reserve entrance, or is first one in?

Plus, when you say start time 8:00, is that am or pm?

LOL blatant villager.

Oh dear, is it that obvious?

I remember my first time going to London. Went to a bar in Soho, ordered two ciders and handed over a tenner. Stood there like a lemon expecting change, barlass just staring at me. "I need another 2 quid from you, love"

It was at this point I knew I was not cut out for London life.

Lmao staying up all night in the middle of london? yeah good luck with that mate, and 7 hypercrates? where u thinking of staying? rofl

Heh, If i can pull it off in places like Lincoln and Nottingham, I'm sure London will be doing it on easy mode. Will just do some night time sight seeing around the city while the crowds are asleep! /s

Naw but seriously. I'll probably just bite the bullet and pay. I think I've convinced a friend to come also so that'll hurt the pocket abit less.

Edited by Zeyet

I see the live stream in spain. I hope SWTOR put more subtitles (only subtitles :D ) for the different countries of Europe and America (Brazil and Latin America) like Mass Effect or KOTOR :cool:

More players more fun :)

Good event to all!

If SW Celebration in Anaheim is any indication the line will start about 2 hours before the event and by half to it will be too long for everybody to get in. After people get their free drink they tend to wander off and space opens up for the rest of the queue. I personally would expect this event to be packed as SW Celebration only makes it to Europe every few years and it is kind of BioWare's target audience.

So... does this mean that you guys are going to have a massive week flying around the world to make it to San Diego ComicCon the following weekend?

I'm also flying across the world to San Diego, like I did last year, so any hints/confirmation? :D

I too would like to know this.

Will there be a way for those of us live streaming the event to possibly get questions answered via messaging the event in case someone there doesn't ask the question we want answered? Such as, I personally, would really like to have the dev's words on whether or not we will be seeing playable Nautolans anytime within the survivable future.

Wait. They give out free booze?

As I know from previous Cantina Events, they have a certain limit. After it's used up, you have to buy your drinks. (I doubt you will get drunk XD Since i don't drink alcohol, I can't say for sure, but I think it was mostly beer and wine. But it's not the drinks why you want to be there. Nice people, not too crowded and a lot of fun. I remember the evenings as very pleasent events. *thumbsup*

Edited by RiaStarchild

hi

I have a question about an in-game armor i try to make for cosplay. I love the tulak hord armor set it's epic. Unfortunately i don't find any detailed photographes or anything. Could someone help with this? Cause now it's a lot of gessing on some of the parts.

thx

cosplayer from Belgium