Vaylin - please betrays Arcann, come to Alliance as my companion!!! SPOILER ALERT

Eommer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else thinks Vaylin is a hot/crazy/evil/physico Girl but still wants to see her betraying Arcann and joining in the Alliance as your companion?

So only because of her looks you want her to join your alliance instead of her skills and you're not even going to consider her personality and treatment of others? GG my friend, you know how to pick them.

I think it's been hinted since Ch 2. When you can say "She doesn't trust her brother" (I'm paraphrasing).

EDIT: Her betraying Arcann, not joining the alliance, I mean. Because that's all up in the air.

Edited by Riftgrinder

I would say there is no chance of Vaylin joining the Alliance. She's barely able to remain under Arcann as it is. When she does betray him, it will be for an all out lunge for power herself.

To me she is by for the most interesting character in the expansion and possibly the entire game. I don't see her as joining the alliance, but have no doubt she will betray Arcann. I doubt Arann or even Valkorion are the most dangerous threat to the galaxy, I'm thinking it is Vaylin. The outlander may destroy both Arann and Valorion, but it will likely with Vaylin's selfserving help. I could see her destroying her entire family before this story is over. Edited by mikebevo

To me she is by for the most interesting character in the expansion and possibly the entire game. I don't see her as joining the alliance, but have no doubt she will betray Arcann. I doubt Arann or even Valkorion are the most dangerous threat to the galaxy, I'm thinking it is Vaylin. The outlander may destroy both Arann and Valorion, but it will likely with Vaylin's selfserving help. I could see her destroying her entire family before this story is over.

Why are people thinking Vaylin is the new mary sue? Arcaan would totally plow her due to his experience against the war with the republic and the empire, and she completely lacks discipline. The ONLY thing she has is brute force when using the force. Sort of like Savage Opress during the start of his introduction. He didn't win at first through technique, the force, or discipline, just simply following his anger and power, much like Vaylin.

Btw Jaesa is better!!!

Arcaan would totally plow her due to his experience against the war with the republic and the empire, and she completely lacks discipline.

Arcaan couldn't even beat terrible dps is old black hole gear without the scripted victory. :p Neither could Valorion for that matter. Edited by mikebevo

so only because of her looks you want her to join your alliance instead of her skills and you're not even going to consider her personality and treatment of others? Gg my friend, you know how to pick them.

yes!!!!

Guys (boys) and their obsession over crazy/psycho girls. :rolleyes:

And Girls and their obsession over emo/abusive/anti-social guys.

I would mention the gays, but for the sake of being an arsehole, I'll ignorantly state they have higher standards.

And to the OP, I see Vaylin's future to be used as a catalyst for Arcann's reform. Valkorion, Scorpio (Because I am predicting her as becoming the next villain. MARK MY WORDS!) or even us kills off Vaylin, taking away the last family member Arcann has left. Then in his grieving state, Senya takes him away to bring him back at a later date for us to either kill or ally with.

Guys (boys) and their obsession over crazy/psycho girls. :rolleyes:

guilty. hahaha j/k

So im not sure if "the Alliance is only about being good that Vaylin cant join" makes sense. In my point of view, most people in the Alliance are fighting against tiranny but many has their only personal reasons good/selfish/evil

my main character is a full ***!#$@ dark side that kill for any good reason and now he is the alliance leader. so, why Vaylin cant join?

the alliance doesnt necessarily means "good". theres many times that you can answer like: I will return the Empire! or I just want to kill Arcann, etc etc.

Im pretty sure many people are playing their story lead by revenge and not goodness...

Edited by Eommer

so, why Vaylin cant join?

Because it would be the Skadge situation all over again. It requires your character being a complete moron for allowing VAYLIN (The same idiotic psycopath who destroyed the reactor and risked flushing a ton of her own resources down the toilet, just because she was too azy to follow the wounded Outlander into a situation where she was at a huge advantage) into the alliance. Unless you're suggesting she has changed by this point, then it is much less stupid.

I would say there is no chance of Vaylin joining the Alliance. She's barely able to remain under Arcann as it is. When she does betray him, it will be for an all out lunge for power herself.

Exactly. She seems to tolerate Arcann, for now, as long as he takes care of politics and lets her do her thing. But his order regarding the decimation of the knights was very unpopular with her (and really stupid and arbitrary in my opinion). If he keeps going like that, destroying her toys and her fun, she may stab him in the back sooner or later.

If she ever considers the Alliance, it will never be for their cause or as a companion to the Outlander. If anything, she might use the Alliance to rid herself of Arcann and grab power for herself.

Edited by KyaniteD

Because it would be the Skadge situation all over again. It requires your character being a complete moron for allowing VAYLIN (The same idiotic psycopath who destroyed the reactor and risked flushing a ton of her own resources down the toilet, just because she was too azy to follow the wounded Outlander into a situation where she was at a huge advantage) into the alliance. Unless you're suggesting she has changed by this point, then it is much less stupid.

you are missing my point, she is insane for sure, but as my character. Im pretty sure many others players are full Dark Side that KILL EVERYBODY without any good reason while they was playing the story class. So my character is a crazy phyco,megalomaniac and he is the Alliance leader. why?

my sith will destroy a reactor without no problem too to gain power, become Emperor, etc, thats his personality and the game/storyline allow that.

why he is the Alliance leader?

Edited by Eommer

And Girls and their obsession over emo/abusive/anti-social guys.

I would mention the gays, but for the sake of being an arsehole, I'll ignorantly state they have higher standards.

Being gay, it's Arcann all the way. Vaylin would not make a good *** hag. Like I said earlier, she needs to die. Arcann, all he needs is a tough daddy figure. And I can fill that role. ;)

Edited by cagthehack

While I personally wanted her as a companion since I saw her, you do realize she's going to be the new Lana, and everyone will be running around with her instead. Making the appeal go away. But ya I'd be happy with one of the most powerful psycho force users at my side.