Great Job on the Adaptive Gear Vendors Bioware!

Lordmird

Whoever thought to implement that new adaptive gear vendor on both fleets, he/she deserves a pat on the back.

From the Hydra set, to the Republic trooper armour set, well done indeed. Love to see older armour sets making a comeback, and not only that, it's extremely useful as an RPer!

The very small cost makes it easier for low level players, or just low level alts, to grab some good looking gear and get right into the RP.

So again, Bioware, good job!

And I can't play on patch day because with every new patch my launcher repairs files all night. So I hope to see them tomorrow as well.

I had the same issues until I bit the bullet and removed bitraider. Knock on wood no troubles since.

Whoever thought to implement that new adaptive gear vendor on both fleets, he/she deserves a pat on the back.

From the Hydra set, to the Republic trooper armour set, well done indeed. Love to see older armour sets making a comeback, and not only that, it's extremely useful as an RPer!

The very small cost makes it easier for low level players, or just low level alts, to grab some good looking gear and get right into the RP.

So again, Bioware, good job!

Where is this vendor?

Yes, I love this very much. I dare say it's my favorite feature of 4.4 :D

Now they just have to get the rest of the vendor armor and especially the removed weapons back into the game, so that I can match the shiny Hydra set with the shiny Hammer Precision Holdout on my Smuggler. :p

That really needs to happen

I know, usually I can find some alternative for clothing via cartel market or crafting, weapons has been a real problem since 4.0 as I rarely like any of the cartel weapons they all look to big or have bad sounds, I liked a lot of the default weapons the game came with but trying to pick up a moddable lightsaber on GTN that is not alignment restricted or level restricted costs a pretty penny.

Glad to see many agreeing with my opinion! I hope someone somewhere at Bioware notices this positive feedback, and encourage you all to be public about your opinions if we hope to see more stuff like this in the future!

OMG OMG these sets are so awesome! Bioware, I take back what I have said about you guys not working on anything that doesn't involve cartel coins. These sets are so cool!

As far as I'm aware they've been in the game since launch, they were just extremely rare drops from mobs.

I know I got my first Panther chest piece while killing randoms on Drommand Kaas so many years ago.

The really nice thing that at last I can fill out the missing pieces without getting gouged on the GTN.

I'll need to double check this, it was late last night and I wasn't paying that much attention (and tor fashion appears to be down for me :( )...

The sets are now Legacy, Adaptive, non class specific, and when you send them to the opposite faction they retain their appearance.

I would have spent coin on some of these parts to get them in such a usable state. That they are so cheap to acquire is a bonus :)

The only thing that would have been better would have been to add them as a craftable item... well crafters might think that was better ;)

Now if they would just include some empty shells for weapons too we would be good to go.

I saw weapon shells on the vendor when I checked last night. Might not be the ones you crave, but they are there and are only a handful of crystals to buy and begin using.

While I do love this change, it is a bit of a bitter sweet thing for me. All those armors were one of my favorite GTN flipping markets. I have literally made millions upon millions reselling all of those armors.......so............I guess it was a good run. :( Hydra and the Hellfire helmet were some of the best money makers.

As far as I'm aware they've been in the game since launch, they were just extremely rare drops from mobs.

I know I got my first Panther chest piece while killing randoms on Drommand Kaas so many years ago.

The really nice thing that at last I can fill out the missing pieces without getting gouged on the GTN.

I'll need to double check this, it was late last night and I wasn't paying that much attention (and tor fashion appears to be down for me :( )...

The sets are now Legacy, Adaptive, non class specific, and when you send them to the opposite faction they retain their appearance.

I would have spent coin on some of these parts to get them in such a usable state. That they are so cheap to acquire is a bonus :)

The only thing that would have been better would have been to add them as a craftable item... well crafters might think that was better ;)

You're right! They retain their appearance cross faction!! Super cool, now my Scoundrel can be happy in their Hydra armour.

You're right! They retain their appearance cross faction!! Super cool, now my Scoundrel can be happy in their Hydra armour.

Also, I can finally get some heavy (looking) armor on Corso that doesn't look like a Republic Trooper's uniform. Same for any heavy armor comp pubside who isn't a soldier.

Fist thing i did once i logged in after patch was create a new look using only that gear.

Hopefully the feedback for this his so overwhelmingly positive they add old flashpoint gear back in the game in the same way.

Emphasis added because HOLY CRAP! I hadn't checked that. That's... words fail me. My approval and delight exceeds my vocabulary.

Such a simple thing, really, but so nicely done all the way around.

Emphasis added because HOLY CRAP! I hadn't checked that. That's... words fail me. My approval and delight exceeds my vocabulary.

Such a simple thing, really, but so nicely done all the way around.

That's the way I felt. Lmao