Return of GSF nights

Maulkat

For a while, my Republic and Empire guilds hosted weekly gsf evenings on Harbinger. They just kind of stopped happening about nine months ago. I intend to bring them back and hold them Wed and Thu evenings, every week. Start time will be between 9-10pm cst. (I know this excludes most EU players and I'm sorry.)

They are not Super Serious or anything like that. Just evenings to group up and fly. A downside of holding them one faction at a time is wargames, so I welcome people to queue in both sides. Though, I will be flying exclusively one side or the other, depending on which night.

Wed evening it is held Empire and Thu Republic. You don't need to be a member of either guild (Gone Sithing and Jawa's Order) and mumble information will be provided at request. I will post further when I have the starting week set, but I'm planning on getting this going again next month, the first week.

The days are still to be determined, but the times are pretty accurate. People have contacted me, told me the days of choice are not optimal and for me Wed may not be an option in the near future. Will keep this updated though as I learn more.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I've set the imperial fly night to be Tue of every week (so far). Haven't yet set the republic fly night.

So I invite you all to join us this evening and every Tue evening on Harbinger for an evening of just flying around in circles. Set start time is after 7pm cst.

Still working with Jawa's to figure out a pub night that works for people.