New "Profit and Plunder" Teaser Trailer available

ZeroPlus

It is available here:

Knights of the Fallen Empire – ‘Profit and Plunder’ Teaser - YouTube -

Looks good and hints at some high adventure, an appearance from Veylin and Vette using an Assault Cannon(???) ;).

Not to mention some funny dialogue:

Gault: Time for Plan B!

Player: What is Plan B?

Gault: Run and hope for a Plan C!

:):):):):)

Worth watching.

Not to mention some funny dialogue:

Gault: Time for Plan B!

Player: What is Plan B?

Gault: Run and hope for a Plan C!

:):):):):)

Worth watching.

Thanks for posting this!

And yes, I loved those comments at the end lol.

Thanks for posting this!

And yes, I loved those comments at the end lol.

Gault and Vette are a partnership I always wanted to happen. Thought Vette being able to weild a heavy assult cannon is making me a bit nervous... I've been eyeing that random cute alliance secretary for a while now! :D

would be nice if they did the same for the companions we havent gotten . Like , I could easely see Thorian from BH with Akaavi from Smuggler !

Doc from Jedi Knight...with...*snicker*...Guss :D

Quinn could meet up with that Twilek from JC..and they make a contest at who brood the most :p

But yeah..this chapter sound fun and less drama ! Vette is coming back ! the blue bird ! :D

Thought Vette being able to weild a heavy assult cannon is making me a bit nervous...

I wonder if that's just for a cut scene though, since later, in the scene where they're running, she doesn't have it on her.

And this game is notorious for leaving weapons attached to NPC's during cutscenes, like when prisoners are being taken away, but they are allowed to keep their huge rifles slung on their back, lol.

I hate to complain this early, but why is an interstellar society keeping its currency in physical form? Shouldn't this chapter be Mako, Tharan and Holiday planning the biggest slice in history? :jawa_confused:

Because unlike the US, their virtual currency is backed by something with real value :p

FYI I am a a born and raised US Citizen

Edited by psandak

Looks like Gault's gonna get...

*Puts on shades*

..Viszzed

What? It wasn't THAT bad!

It's ok, I laughed, just for you.

I'm excited for the Chapter but I usually am regardless. I like the combo of Vette and Gault. When my BH first met Gault I kinda really wanted to punch him in the face but.. well ok I still wanna punch him in the face but in a more friendly way cos he makes me laugh and he's pretty fun actually. Vette's my SW's lil sis, double trouble, can't wait to reunite with her.

Gault and Vette are a partnership I always wanted to happen. Thought Vette being able to weild a heavy assult cannon is making me a bit nervous... I've been eyeing that random cute alliance secretary for a while now! :D

I saw that about Vette and thought what a load of rubbish, it's not like she's been working out, she's still a wee slip of a thing and there is no way she's hauling that enormous canon about. That irked me.

Gault is gold as always, loved his comments at the end lol.

Aw if Vette and Gault are involved I will have to kick Gault's *** for doing my wife!

Im with you on that one, and truth be told thats been my fear since they said that vette was coming back along with gault, after all to me she is the best LI.

I saw that about Vette and thought what a load of rubbish, it's not like she's been working out, she's still a wee slip of a thing and there is no way she's hauling that enormous canon about. That irked me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cannon wasn't even an an actual cannon, and the scene just plays out like this.

It's ok, I laughed, just for you.

I'm excited for the Chapter but I usually am regardless. I like the combo of Vette and Gault. When my BH first met Gault I kinda really wanted to punch him in the face but.. well ok I still wanna punch him in the face but in a more friendly way cos he makes me laugh and he's pretty fun actually. Vette's my SW's lil sis, double trouble, can't wait to reunite with her.

Honestly, I always thought Gault would have been a better LI for my BH then Torian, they had a lot more in common...

And Gault doesnt have Bieber hair!

Honestly, I always thought Gault would have been a better LI for my BH then Torian, they had a lot more in common...

And Gault doesnt have Bieber hair!

Yeah, I would have liked romancing Gault on my BH.. or even just have a lot of one nighters. :p

He always reminds me of Lorne though, that green demon guy who used to be on Angel? Slightly OT but yeah.

Yeah, I would have liked romancing Gault on my BH.. or even just have a lot of one nighters. :p

He always reminds me of Lorne though, that green demon guy who used to be on Angel? Slightly OT but yeah.

Gault's heart belongs to another... At least he gave a us a funny line for a romanced Mako.

"This Hylo Visz, she single?"

"I heard that!"

You're not the only one who thought that, i met Gault, my brain went "Hey non-green Host!"

Didn't you know Vette has been working out.

Edited by Knockerz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.