It's here!

Klintrin

I'm actually kind of surprised people still take these seasons seriously.

Like, you realize they've implemented this as artificial content? Why bother regularly making new warzones, or doing anything substantial in PVP at all, when you can keep people focused on the same current WZs indefinitely with a leaderboard they can easily reset periodically and the occasional carrot on a stick mount, armor, or title.

Like, you realize they've implemented this as artificial content? Why bother regularly making new warzones, or doing anything substantial in PVP at all, when you can keep people focused on the same current WZs indefinitely with a leaderboard they can easily reset periodically and the occasional carrot on a stick mount, armor, or title.

oh, i dont know, maybe some of us still like the game? Give us our little happiness and stop poopoo-ing on it.

2 new WZ plus new season... its a start.

As a Merc main it doesn't really affect me really im persona non grata but im glad for those who really enjoy ranked.

...besides i like carrots

Edited by Floplag

http://dulfy.net/2016/04/04/swtor-game-update-4-3-patch-notes/

"Ranked Warzone Arena Season 7 has started! Get in there and go berserk!"

Well, that was on reasonably short notice. Happy nonetheless.

Let's just hope pops start back up again.

I still am trying to find where they are toning sorcs down on their healing, did I pass it in the notes or something?

No apparent balance pass so its basically Sorc Heals, Jugg Tanks and mix in DPS based on desired composition I guess.

My Merc is still left out even if i wasnt a "****ter" but for the community overall im pleased

You do realize that one of the main differences between PvP and PvE, besides the obvious, is that PvPers try to perfect content, while PvErs try to access it, then upgrade to new content. The fact that we even get one new wz or arena per expansion is plenty imo.

even with the ****** balance and current meta, i'm glad it's here. Regs are *********** beat. I'm sure most of us have min/maxed 10+ toons by now. Now at least we can grind something else out, regardless of how painstakingly awful and frustrating it is. Good luck, and may we reap reskinned ****** rewards.

You do realize that one of the main differences between PvP and PvE, besides the obvious, is that PvPers try to perfect content, while PvErs try to access it, then upgrade to new content. The fact that we even get one new wz or arena per expansion is plenty imo.

Yes, because the PvP servers all are doing great right now with 24/7 pops and everything is awesome.

I really wanted to play using my sin or mara, but looks like I'll be dusting off my heal sorc and skank tank!

Also, score 1 for non-chalantly adding season 7 in, without any real announcement...

#addingtothebalanceissue

Edited by MasterFeign

I really wanted to play using my sin or mara, but looks like I'll be dusting off my heal sorc and skank tank!

Also, score 1 for non-chalantly adding season 7 in, without any real announcement...

#addingtothebalanceissue

Hatred sin is still reasonably viable in yolos, just super squishy. Mara is ok too, but it could certainly use some changes just because of the amount of roots and knockbacks you eat against teams that generally primarily consist of Sorcs

My Merc is still left out even if i wasnt a "****ter" but for the community overall im pleased

Why? I think the ranked queue will have barely any improvement. Especially now that PvP servers are completely dead.

Also there are no carrots. I would understand if the rewards that ranked arena offers were good, like better PvP gear or something or reaaaaly amazing vanity stuff, but they are crap.

Would be great if ranked arena unlocked unique animations for classes. THAT would make me really excited for the new arena season.

Edited by Kaedusz

Why? I think the ranked queue will have barely any improvement. Especially now that PvP servers are completely dead.

Also there are no carrots. I would understand if the rewards that ranked arena offers were good, like better PvP gear or something or reaaaaly amazing vanity stuff, but they are crap.

Would be great if ranked arena unlocked unique animations for classes. THAT would make me really excited for the new arena season.

I've never PvP'd for the trinkets personally, most have been lackluster in my view.

Whether its better or not really doesn't matter when any team with half a brain can shut me down and most teams cant be bothered to try to help me overcome it, they would rather just get a guy they dont have to worry about. I get it, its fine, it makes sense, it just is what it is.

I may try some just to be the horses rear i am but i doubt ill get very far.

I think announcing season 7 via patch notes is a pathetic way of communicating.

All the same congratulations to all sorc healers on your free 3k rating! Bioware will have ruined a ranked season with the worst PVP balance we have seen in the game so far.

I agree. I don't mean to poo-poo on their wonderful gift to us, but come on. No class adjustments, no acknowledgements of any in the future.

No acknowledgement that we commented to them about "frequent small balance patches or less frequent with larger changes" when they supposedly asked this out of real concern for our opinion on the matter.

I am just annoyed, I am sick of sorc healers being the only healer worth a ****, and how some dps classes are extinct in PVP because of their poor performance.

I am sick of skank-tanking juggs and sins too. Just figured I would throw that into my bag of ill.