Courting Gifts? Can We Get Something?

ZeridanShear

We're going to come up on 6 months of broken courting gifts soon.

Can we at least get an acknowledgement they are being worked on? If they are not, can they PLEASE be removed from the loot/mission tables?

I am so sick of having stacks upon stacks of courting gifts from missions that can only effectively be used on Doc as he is the ONLY companion that loves them. In theory, if courting gifts actually worked as they did nearly 6 months ago, most companions that are romanced should love (if not favorite) them!

I have also noticed that courting gifts are still broken. This is getting really irritating.

My Smuggler (completed class story years ago) married Corso, but he gains no influence from courting gifts.

My Agent is just about to the point where he acquires Theron as a companion, and I want to get his influence to 50 and use him. Since Theron is romanced, I would like to use the piles upon piles of courting gifts I have accumulated to do this. But as of now, I cannot. I can either: 1) spend many coms/credits/crystals to get Technology gifts for him instead, or 2) wait until courting gifts are fixed, something that could happen next month or never given the (lack of) information we have.

Please, folks at Bioware, at least give us an update. I understand that romances are rather messy and buggy in general so this may not be an easy fix, but it has been a long time. If courting gifts simply cannot be fixed in the foreseeable future, please consider putting in a vendor that we can exchange them at for a different type of gift of our choice.

Edited by Gwena

YES PLEASE fix these things, or allow us a way to exchange them. I ( and probably many others) have had stacks of these sitting idle for months now, awaiting a fix.

Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? I'll bake cookies? Pie? something?

:ph_thank_you:

Hello? BioWare??? Beuhler??? Anyone??? I think we should start a campaign to have every player submit a bug report. Then again, BW doesn't really seem to read most bug reports, so probably a waste of time... Edited by CaveBeast
update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just adding another voice - I started playing less than 6 month ago and I was convinced that I did not understand something about using them... Well good to know it is no "me stupid", bad to know just how long this has been going on...