Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran 1 toon thru the entire thing. I have 30 other lvl 65s that will never start it. Its absolutely ridicules that anyone needs to run that more than 1 time. They should give you the option to unlock all your toons if you run it thru 1 time.

Actually, although I end up in the same place, the LS and DS have had different dialogs, along with different people involved in them. The journey is just as important as the destination, and LS and DS have been different enough to make me want one of each, and when it dropped I'd already decided I needed a neutral one for my main to goof off in. Isn't it amazing how different people approach the game in different ways?

Actually, although I end up in the same place, the LS and DS have had different dialogs, along with different people involved in them. The journey is just as important as the destination, and LS and DS have been different enough to make me want one of each, and when it dropped I'd already decided I needed a neutral one for my main to goof off in. Isn't it amazing how different people approach the game in different ways?

I did LS. I was thinking about doing DS on my BH. I just cant get myself to run thru it again yet. Maybe someday.

Read your own thread ... the majority of posts, and thus one could conclude views, are in opposition to your point of view.

That's because those of us who have unsubbed just don't care to comment. The game is stale, 15 minutes of non-repeatable content per month doesn't cut it by a long shot, sorry.

That's because those of us who have unsubbed just don't care to comment. The game is stale, 15 minutes of non-repeatable content per month doesn't cut it by a long shot, sorry.

Just hanging out waiting for the days to tick down?

There's a ton of existing content that has nothing to do with KotFE. And MMO publishers are in a no-win situation with the content-mongers... no matter how much content they put out or how fast they put it out... there will be a vocal subset of the playerbase who spacebars through everything, figures out how to bypass as much combat as they can as quickly as they can, and then goes to forums and Reddit and their blogs to tell the world how there's no new content and the new content is too short. :rolleyes:

Edited by Max_Killjoy

MO claimed to be MCB. I automatically distrusted, though; since it doesn't make sense for him to both create a sock puppet account and then admit to it.

Unless he believes people will disbelieve his admittance for the reason you just mentioned. :D

If it is MGB, then he created both accounts some time ago -- MO's first post is in 2013.

(Oddly, he has no posts between December of 2013 and December of 2015.)

MO reeks of the classic "I'm going to pretend to be someone else and seek attention for myself asking where I went, why I left, claiming it's a shame I left and gosh, perhaps I quit the game, how sad would that be? While reinforcing points I've made before to insist I'm right about all my claims and make it look like others are backing me." Or "I couldn't get anywhere on my other account and even creating a new thread didn't help me gain support so I'll pretend to leave and reappear on a secondary account." And I do feel the type of name that is MadCuzBad vs. MaximumOwnage fall into the same type of lingo category. Perhaps MCB created a second account back in 2013 then let it drop because didn't want to pay for both and recently reactivated for whichever purpose and then began using it to back his own thread and opinions up. And oddly enough neither of them seem to be able to spell Harbinger right, though MO has now resorted to saying "Habs" instead.

It's kind of like some of those people online who fake getting deadly illnesses and then have their 'brother' or 'sister' or 'friend' start posting/playing on their behalf, talking to their friends on their behalf with this dramatic woe is me type of thing going on. It happens quite often.

Or it's all a massive coincidence and this proves nothing. They could simply be cut from the same cloth. It's odd how devotedly he's continuing on the crusade that MCB started now the latter has 'left' but hey, perhaps he actually feels the exact same way. Either way we'd never truly know so as far as I'm concerned he's just another person for me to roll my eyes at and shrug off. Tis not like he's said anything useful or sensible.

Edited by JennyFlynn

Or it's all a massive coincidence and this proves nothing. They could simply be cut from the same cloth. It's odd how devotedly he's continuing on the crusade that MCB started now the latter has 'left' but hey, perhaps he actually feels the exact same way. Either way we'd never truly know so as far as I'm concerned he's just another person for me to roll my eyes at and shrug off. Tis not like he's said anything useful or sensible.

There are plenty of people waving pitchforks and lighting torches outside that castle; similarity of purpose isn't a very good indicator of similarity of person

There are plenty of people waving pitchforks and lighting torches outside that castle; similarity of purpose isn't a very good indicator of similarity of person

Correct!! The only difference between MO and others who've shared MCB's opinion is that MO not only shares them, he repeats them with almost the same type of wording. His focus, judging by some of his posts, almost seems to lie more on supporting MCB himself rather than MCB's opinions and statements. As if he's more focused on the person behind the comments than the content of those comments. That's the part that smells funky. You could almost say he's MCB's white knight, though I loathe that term.

Alas, it's all speculative though. We could be wrong or we could be right, it makes little difference to the message he/either of them are trying to convey and the futility of it imho.

Edited by JennyFlynn

Correct!! The only difference between MO and others who've shared MCB's opinion is that MO not only shares them, he repeats them with almost the same type of wording. His focus, judging by some of his posts, almost seems to lie more on supporting MCB himself rather than MCB's opinions and statements. As if he's more focused on the person behind the comments than the content of those comments. That's the part that smells funky. You could almost say he's MCB's white knight, though I loathe that term.

Alas, it's all speculative though. We could be wrong or we could be right, it makes little difference to the message he/either of them are trying to convey and the futility of it imho.

They also both use "umadbro?" as a reply to people, spell queue "que" and misspell definitely as "defiantly" frequently. Maybe not absolute conclusive proof, but since they "both" also share the exact same arguments and have a unique(?) style of replying to people, I'm thinking it's enough to sway a jury.

They also both use "umadbro?" as a reply to people, spell queue "que" and misspell definitely as "defiantly" frequently. Maybe not absolute conclusive proof, but since they "both" also share the exact same arguments and have a unique(?) style of replying to people, I'm thinking it's enough to sway a jury.

I yield.

Alas, it's all speculative though. We could be wrong or we could be right, it makes little difference to the message he/either of them are trying to convey nor the futility of it imho.

I dunno - given MCB dramatic exit, Stage Left, thread, and all the flak he got for continuing his subscription after promising he'd drop it; admitting his sock puppet less than a week after saying he was quitting the forums for good, for real this time, seems out of character.

OTOH, perhaps he ate a banhammer for the "I quit" thread; since it got removed (or was it merged into this one? I honestly couldn't say if you asked me). In which case admitting he's got a second account is foolhardy, but not unexpected.