Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

We, as in myself....and probably 90% of the people in this thread. You are the type of player that destroys a MMO, and then call other people toxic?? seriously?? Why dont you go watch some more Bill Oreilly, that seems more your speed.

I mean seriously, in your deluded mind do you think that anyone else in this thread agrees with you? The irony is that anyone that calls me a cheerleader for this game, obviously has not done their homework. Move on little troll...

Or here, this is something you may understand:

de·ni·al

dəˈnīəl/

noun

the action of declaring something to be untrue.

"she shook her head in denial"

synonyms: contradiction, refutation, rebuttal, repudiation, disclaimer; More

the refusal of something requested or desired.

"the denial of insurance to people with certain medical conditions"

synonyms: refusal, withholding; More

a statement that something is not true.

plural noun: denials

Now I am the one who ruined the game? Wow!

BTW if you read this post earlier, you would have seen that I already used the denial thing on people like you earlier.

Here is what I say to people like you who think that I ruined the game and its my fault it is in a free fall towards desolate:

Quote: Originally Posted by MadCuzBad View Post

de·ni·al noun /di- ˈ nī(-ə)l, dē-/

Definition of DENIAL

1 : a psychological defense mechanism in which

confrontation with a personal problem or with reality is avoided by denying the existence of the problem or reality

2 : refusal to admit the truth or reality

3 : refusing to admit the truth or reality of something unpleasant

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is like "Mr. Jurgins 2.0"... but unlike Mr.J this one is still here with their " i hate this game and it's dying because it's not tailor made for me" nonsense despite evidence to the contrary... it's probably best to put the toxic troll on ignore, as unlike Mr.J it doesn't seem he's going anywhere too soon, he's having way too much fun trolling the people that actually like the game... or is he really trying to sabotage it?.. i do like how his screen name is honest though, he's mad because he's a bad player/gamer (evidenced by his destructive ideas/ideals), with a name like that it instantly tells people don't play with this guy he's terrible, he's bad and mad about it...

I hear there are a lot of crocodiles in denial.

But you should never smile at them...

(I was going to post that earlier, but this thread had fallen off the front page and there was a glimmer of hope that it was finally going away where all these sorts of threads eventually go... there's a name for the sort of posts that start these threads, but the forum won't let me link to it because it's not nice for little ears... think "crap"post.,.)

Edited by Max_Killjoy

OP, let me get this right "did not read all the dang pages, just a few"

You were forced to leave PoT5, 2 years ago?

You have been on Harb for the last 2?

PoT5 had no que issues 2 years ago, and we still to this day que up in less then 5 for most anything, depending on the time of day. folks work ya know.. kiddies are in school.

Sorry you can't get an inst que... hate for ya I really do.

Now here is my question.

You went from an EST server to a PST server and you say you have your finger on Harbs pulse?

So unless you sit home and get on a 7AM, you should be ok...

I have said it before and I have said it again. I meant exactly what I said about what the forums have become. That's why I haven't been coming here at all or will be coming anymore. Nothing but doom and gloom. I think I've explained myself enough. Have a good time on SWTOR guys :) May the force be with you.

I have said it before and I have said it again. I meant exactly what I said about what the forums have become. That's why I haven't been coming here at all or will be coming anymore. Nothing but doom and gloom. I think I've explained myself enough. Have a good time on SWTOR guys :) May the force be with you.

Aw, and you almost lived up to your shout to the heavens that you neither cared and was never coming back to the fourms.

Until next time you make a post about not posting anymore right? :rolleyes:

So... same as just about every night.

Ebon Hawk (RP east) - Standard

Harbinger (PvE west) - Standard

Jedi Covenant (PvE east) - Standard

Shadowlands (PvE east) - Standard

Beregen (RP west) - Light

Bastion (PvP west) - Light

POT5 - (PvP east) - Light

Jung Ma - (RP-PvP east) - Light

~~~~

On Ebon Hawk, DK numbers at present are 130+ in first instance, 11 in second instance.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

I think SWTOR is doing fine at the moment. Yes, there are setbacks and I can understand why some people are frustrated (No new operations or any other end- game content, lots of bugs, some of them being really old). I wouldn`t say its dying though, i firmly believe that there will be new end-game content at some point. :)

He said months - he didn't say it wouldn't be 48+ months

He said "few months"

Its only 90CC each toon. Get off that rock and join us on Harbringer. Enjoy what few months we have left on this game.

And of course when he uses "we" he is doing so in the imperial sense. ;)

Same thing he has been saying for years now. Eventually, one day, when they end of life this MMO.. he may accidentally be correct. Until then.... this too shall pass.

At one point last week, I was of the opinion that this thread is done and had run it's course to the point where it was mostly just trolling and counter-trolling. Then I realized this thread is the only one being currently fed and groomed by the OP, and if this one went poof.. he would just start another one with the same exaggeration, confirmation bias, and hyperboles. Like he has been doing for multiple years now. So, from a practical perspective... we as a forum should continue to focus on this one. Keep all the nonsense in one spot, IMO. :)

Edited by Andryah

I have played on Harbringer for 2 years now. I was forced to server transfer off of POT5 (PVP) server because it became a ghost town. 30 minute que times during peak time. After peak time (mornings and late evenings) no que pops at all.

At the time I had a choice. Goto a populated server with que pops and leave my current server. At the time and still is the most populated server TheHarbringer was really the best choice.

The past 3 to 4 weeks on Harbringer has been the longest que waits in the 2 years I have been playing here. And in the past month has been getting slower each week. I play everyday at the same times so I have my finger on the pulse of Harbringer and know it well.

TLDR: Harbringer is heading down the same road as POT5 and has an eroding population. Only difference is this time for me is that when Harbringer dies off (and it is rapidly heading that way) there is no "GO TO" server like there was in the past. Harbinger dies, where do people run to? As I see it, there is nowhere to run anymore. We have reached the end of the rope.

I hate to say it, but the OP is absolutely right.

Also, regarding the earlier discussion on the issue of instance maximum size being changed, I have found out that such changes can be made on the fly, and doesn't require a patch -- so while it was talked about, and obviously done, I'm never going to find patch notes that indicate when it was done.