If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

Still no code, no Mail with Kapitel 10 und Brandfackel sind da - jetzt spielen! or Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now! :(

Only the 'Abnnement changed'-Mail at feb 27th for billing in a new GTC and one mail for my monthly CC grant at feb 25th (what should proove that I am receiving Mails from SWtoR), both coming up along with several Spam- and Junkmails, as long as I still have disabled everything what could block an e-Mail.

Like I reported before, we have 3 accounts at family, 2 got mail, but I did not (all with the same Mailprovider).

Edited by Han_Salo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not gotten my cartel coin promotional subscriber reward either. I know I am not entitled to it because its a subscriber reward, normally as long as the game runs I don't have a gripe, but between this and the bad customer service.. I dunno.

Anyway I have been keeping a weather eye open for the email, it is the 27th and nothing as of yet.

I'm still in the same boat, I've received the mail about the monthly cartel coin grant, but I have yet to receive the promotional email for the 1050 coins. I know for sure that I've been opted in since before the target date of February 14th, and I still have an active subscription. I'm currently using hotmail, and I've been checking my inbox and junk folders and not deleting anything.

I'm still in the same boat, I've received the mail about the monthly cartel coin grant, but I have yet to receive the promotional email for the 1050 coins. I know for sure that I've been opted in since before the target date of February 14th, and I still have an active subscription. I'm currently using hotmail, and I've been checking my inbox and junk folders and not deleting anything.

Clearly, there are a lot of subscribers still without their email. What I can share, is that up until early yesterday evening I was in the same boat... I have been posting regularly in this thread - keeping the issue front and center - providing details regarding my situation (places checked, eligibility, length of sub, email system, etc)... and I finally got it.

My best advice is for you to do similarly... and my hope is that you ALL get this resolved asap... and also, that we receive some further information from BW on what exactly happened?

Cheers,

J

still dont have mine....

i dont know what i have doing wrong but i opted in the first before 14.02...

and then around 20.02 i opted all 3 in...

but i still dont have it...

do my account got some problems? or why i dont receive mine ? :confused: even the call support cant help me or ingame support ;/

It is now the 27th. I have not received either email. I have been opted in since I subscribed with a Collector's Edition. I regularly receive my emails about my subscription bonus coins, my purchases of coins. I have not yet received my coins nor an email about the chapter 10 expansion. I readily get those announcements on Facebook (of all places). Whom do I talk to about this issue???

Still nothing I am pretty sure I pissed too many people off for them to send the code out to me now so I writing this off as "I'm not getting it or I would have already had it",,, I think I butthurt too many customer service reps lol, :rolleyes:

Oh well go screw yourself BW I'm done with you anyway after this month..

I haven't had email from swtor in 2-3 months and have been sub'd since the beginning but it is EA and I hold them for nothing of value...

I dont even pay attention to anything they ahem give away...

I am only posting because I notice this thread....i read and double checked and yeah nothing..

Pish it is EA I would rather trust a Pissed of Cobra then EA..

LEN