HK inspired Helmet?

akdonkey

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be great.. If it changes your voices to an HK units. If not... It's a Helmet that EVERYONE will have... :p

It won't change your voice to his. In order to do that they'd have to change all the dialogue from the original Chapter 1 all the way thru the end of KOTFE and beyond. Wishful thinking though.

Look like HK cult in Bioware. We have two HK companions, which look like almost the same. And now we will get HK set?

HK jetpack was not bad coz this is jetpack, rare type of mounts. But armor from HK parts? No way. I'll better wear Outlander or Skiff sets. Worst rewards ever.

Edited by BloodElfSW

Yeah its a weird idea. Not a fan....

Give subs a special lightsaber with an effect instead. You can even call it "HK-55 inspired lightsaber" and have it call my enemies meatbags when i kill them...

Just... not an ugly helmet please...

I just don't understand the open mouth part. Why wouldn't it be a full enclosed helmet with voice modification? If it works with a hood, I'll probably put in on at least one toon.

I could care less if it has voice modulation. I just don't want it to look like a 25 cent plastic facemask kids have at Halloween that stays on your head with a rubber band in the back. That chin part missing is just stupid.