Another Chapter 10 FAILURE

Pahana

People commonly post on the forums saying "I unsubbed"once i read that i just disregard as an attention seeking idiot.

Because they sub for months at a time and that time will run out even if you are already unsubbed. If they sub for 6 months and unsub at the beginning, you get to hear their complaining for 6 months at a time.

I've always wondered why people think that other people care if they cancel their sub. I mean, if it is a message to the game staff, there are actually ways to do that.

They are looking for some form of justification and sympathy for their actions

If you unsubed, you wouldn't be able to write forum posts yo. ;D

You can still post until the sub runs out. :rolleyes:

Should be fixed tomorrow.

Date and Time has not been determined. It's on the list of fixes for the next patch. Maybe Thursday.

Why should he have to research? It's not his responsibility to research. It should have been launched properly.

:rolleyes:

Are you arguing with me just to argue?

If you're posting about a bug, then yes, you need to check if there's already 20 posts about it, or if it's a known issue. It doesn't make you look so stupid. :rolleyes:

And I think you're arguing with me just to argue with someone. Read back through the thread and you'll see that I agreed that it should've launched without all these issues since it was delayed a month. :rolleyes:

Just tried to recruit Blizz on my Bounty Hunter and thought I could recruit him straight away but no matter what dialogue options I choose it seems I still have to do part of the quest just to recruit him even tho he is a Bounty Hunter companion anyway. No ... no ... no Bioware I'm not doing the quest to recruit a companion who should be available without having to do the quest.

Just tried to recruit Blizz on my Bounty Hunter and thought I could recruit him straight away but no matter what dialogue options I choose it seems I still have to do part of the quest just to recruit him even tho he is a Bounty Hunter companion anyway. No ... no ... no Bioware I'm not doing the quest to recruit a companion who should be available without having to do the quest.

You still have to do Lokin's recruitment as an agent. You just don't have to take him 10,000 resources. Probably the same for Blizz, but I don't know - I haven't done it on a BH yet. Besides, he's got a job to do and he's not going to just drop it because you came back after 5 years. Don't be a girl about it. Spend the 15 minutes it takes to do the missions. You might actually enjoy it.

It's always sad when anyone leaves a game, as it means one less person to support it, so good luck in whatever game you choose next

However every MMO has suffered glitches at some point, sure BW do tend to lean on the top of the list but if you feel you need to leave rather than wait for a fix, then take care and enjoy yourself

Reading through several threads back to back, I'm finding it hilarious that there are simultaneously:

posts claiming that the return of the PTS is a sign that SWTOR is in maintenance mode and that Bioware is trying to dump testing on the players...

...and posts claiming that the PTS not being used is a sign of Bioware's incompetence and that Bioware is trying to dump testing on the players.

I've been pretty harsh on Bioware/EA for a lot of their decisions and practices, but this is really a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't.

100 lines - also, see me at the end of the lesson.

I must not start a sentence with 'so'.

:p

So, what are you trying to say......

:p