Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

caederon

hey thanks for the response! i figured that what it meant. Heard the term before when talking about weapon levels, so it was throwing me off when I read the records the first time. Thanks again for keeping this up!

PS - did that submission qualify? I thought 30 might be the threshhold for the assists. and that was my highest ever

I think you guys figured all the terms out but in case you or anyone else reading needs a quick refresher I made a list of them all a while ago on the forums here's a link to that.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=809188

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys figured all the terms out but in case you or anyone else reading needs a quick refresher I made a list of them all a while ago on the forums here's a link to that.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=809188

thanks for that. im relatively new to the threads. not new to the game. i realize its just easier for you guys to verify with the stats sheets at the end. This is all new to me. I wish I had known this was all here. I could've had some scout records back when my reactions were better :(

in the future I'll just post the time stamp vid separate that shows me scrolling through all the scoreboard stuff.

PS - i didnt even know you could roll over the damage and such post-game to view those mini-stats (ie - DPS, etc) until last week... im such a noob

PS - did that submission qualify? I thought 30 might be the threshhold for the assists. and that was my highest ever

Yep, it did. I got the guild tag added in as well. And, the 43 k+a TDM score also qualified on the Overall list, so I added you into the 4th place tie there!

- Despon

Posting this for someone who cannot use the forums.

----

Overall Domination Objective Points

Meskonto (Michiman) - M-7 Razorwire - Gone Sithing - Harbinger - 598 Objective Points (Proof)

Bomber Domination Objective Points

Meskonto (Michiman) - M-7 Razorwire - Gone Sithing - Harbinger - 598 Objective Points (Proof)

Edited by Eagling

Records updated!

Capital-ship (Purple-font) - Quarrel - The Harbinger - 201,635 damage

I wish you'd shown your DPS too, I'd have been interested to see it. Could you describe the way that match went? Clearly it timed out, but I'm surprised you pumped out that much damage while still dying that many times. You must have been hitting four targets with ion splash on nearly every shot.

I actually just noticed on that same screenshot that Vekvek had 828 Objective Points, also a first-place record, which I feel like I should post... and make some kind of Tickmaster General trophy for it. That's got to be close to the theoretical maximum of 'Time Spent On A Satellite Without Dying.'

Trying to wrap my head around how this match must have gone is cramping my brain. So, the losing side had a gunship that dropped 200k, another 100k+, and a bomber that held a sat from the beginning to end of the match without being contested other than the one brief moment they landed that 467 damage shot they took.

- Despon

It looks like smorgishborg on the other team also had an impressive amount of objective points, so that tells me that each team held a sat the whole match uncontested, and the other 7 people from both teams just threw themselves nonstop at the third (which I assume was B), where it was probably blue most of the time (due to timeout).

Trying to wrap my head around how this match must have gone is cramping my brain.

It was a few weeks ago. Basically they took 5 bombers straight to B and all 5 ticked. B capped. My team mates all died. And the game was over so I figured it was a good chance to have a shot at damage record. :cool:

Overall DOM

Neutrinos - Ocula - Stroke my Wookie - The Red Eclipse - 156,189 Damage

Scout DOM

Neutrinos - Ocula - Stroke my Wookie - The Red Eclipse - 156,189 Damage

Gunship TDM

Neutrinos - Mangler - Stroke my Wookie - The Red Eclipse - 153,664 Damage

Gunship DOM

Equinoxs (Neutrinos) - Quarrel - The Red Eclipse - 229.96 DPS

Edited by DarthMeridian

Strike - Dom - Medals

Zhe Lian (Ramalina) - Pike - <The Ye Old True Republic> - Ebon Hawk - =143156168&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1"]16 medals.

Proof of pikeness =143156168&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]scorecard.

Not super impressive numbers, but it was a really fun game and my score was almost entirely from shooting bombers. Sooooo many bombers.

Plus I'm sure the strike medals list could use a Pike on it.

Previous record superseded.

Scout Domination Objective Points

Aldard (Taiyama) - Flashfire - The Progenitor - 362 Objective Points.

End of match screen shot.

Flashfire Performance Screenshot 1

Flashfire Performance Screenshot 2

Novadive Performance Screenshot 1

Novadive Performance Screenshot 2

F-T8 Starguard Performance Screenshot

SGS-45 Quarrel Performance Screenshot

----

I flew both the Novadive and Flashfire in the match; but I believe that all 362 objective points were earned with the Flashfire.

Heya Des! some more i just made and found...

Naonak (Vindican) - Quarrel - Sin-dicate - Jedi Covenant - 9 Solo Kills

Naonak (Vindican) - Quarrel - Sin-dicate - Jedi Covenant - 209.63 DPS

Asadjj (Vindican) - Quarrel - Sin-dicate - Jedi Covenant - 490 Objective Points

Asadjj (Vindican) - Spearpoint - Sin-dicate - Jedi Covenant - 575 Objective Points

i have a new damage record and t2 records as well i have to find. but ill wait until i compile them all.

ps - why is there no kill streak on the GS section? i had a 26 kill streak the other day and no where on GS to post. :(

Records are updated!

@Neutrinos - thanks as always for the very proper formatting of your submissions! Makes it very easy to drop them in place. Nice totals, too.

@Vindican - Kill Streak has always been an Overall-only category, rather than a per-ship one. I don't know why this was originally implemented, but perhaps for my own sanity's sake I don't feel like adding in a heap of new record categories : )

@ Taiyama - that is indeed as well-proven an entry as one could hope for, though really the first screenshot was all that's necessary. The Scout category only demands that you stay within that class, and your first shot shows that your total req earned for the match is equal to the sum of the FF and Nova req. Thus, proven!

- Despon

Overall DOM

Equinoxs'smw (Neutrinos) - Skybolt - Harbringer - 167,149 Damage

Scout DOM

Equinoxs'smw (Neutrinos) - Skybolt - Harbringer - 167,149 Damage

Gunship TDM

Neutrinos - Mangler - Stroke my Wookie - The Red Eclipse - 265.96 DPS

Neutrinos - Mangler - Stroke my Wookie - The Red Eclipse - 15 Solo Kills

Edited by DarthMeridian

Strike Fighter Domination Objective Points

Rhiadosha (Taiyama) - FT-8 Starguard - The Red Eclipse - 430 Objective Points

Spearpoint Screenshot 1

Spearpoint Screenshot 2

That should prove that all the contributing points came from the Starguard.

----

Strike Fighter Domination Medals

Efigénia (Taiyama) - FT-6 Rycer - The Red Eclipse - 17 Medals

The game glitched, so in addition to the

; I'll link and screenshot each medal.

Offense Basic

Assassin

Combatant

Assault

Offense Bronze

Destroyer

Defense Basic