Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

caederon

Nice work Traesha and Ga'ara! Records are updated.

On the gunship one, Ga'ara, you could conceivably earned a couple different medals (Offensive Basic most notably) before switching ships even though you were only in whatever other ship you flew for a short time. I'd have needed a Performance tab view, 0 deaths, or the req earnings to match up for that one to count. Excellent game you had, though! Just do it again and get the screenshot you need next time!

- Despon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Seems like it also qualifies for overall domination DPS.

And luckily so, as sadly your screenshot lacks proof for the Ship Type records. As this pertains to both your submission and Oscar's question, I'll restate the rules here:

For Ship Record Submissions: Please submit the end-of-match scoreboard AND one of the following three things that prove you were in one ship for the duration of the match:

• Ship requisition in the chat window that matches the total for earned requisition
  • A performance tab of the ship(s) or ship type flown (Overall is not acceptable)
  • 0 deaths accrued

If the above criteria is not met, these record(s) will only enter the Overall Game Type Records.

With 0 deaths, Traesha's satisfies the criteria for the bomber records.

Oscar, you can submit screens for others that would qualify for Overall records. If they have 0 deaths, it would also qualify for the Ship Type records (since you don't have access to their Performance tab or verification of their req earnings, that is the only means to prove they were in one ship the whole match).

Records updated, nice work again!

- Despon

And luckily so, as sadly your screenshot lacks proof for the Ship Type records. As this pertains to both your submission and Oscar's question, I'll restate the rules here:

With 0 deaths, Traesha's satisfies the criteria for the bomber records.

Oscar, you can submit screens for others that would qualify for Overall records. If they have 0 deaths, it would also qualify for the Ship Type records (since you don't have access to their Performance tab or verification of their req earnings, that is the only means to prove they were in one ship the whole match).

Records updated, nice work again!

- Despon

Hmm, the second screenshot snapped the amount of ship req and fleet req earned for the Skybolt. It matches that recorded in the first screenshot (hidden behind the DPS popup), I thought this matched criteria #1.

Other things to note of are: bottom right corner computer clock time and date. Second screenshot shows Balrogwalker self-destructing just before requisition numbers, a player part of the match.

I submit my application for an appeal.

Edited by Zennan

I submit my application for an appeal.

D'oh! Totally my fault for not paying attention, I didn't realize there was a second screenshot.

To minimize the potential for a careless curator to overlook multiple screenshots, please link each separately from here on.

I'll get that updated forthwith.

- Despon

I heard someone say krix cant get any records guess what i can i just dont care they are nonsense

but just to proove some lowlifes wrong heres a match i just whipped up on the spot. i can probably be number 1 if i try hard enough but at least this one prooves i am better than sirakasauce and the shayd

team deathmatch scout DPS - 254.77 and my guild name is King Krixarcs' Kronies.

http://imgur.com/a/8rCci

Edited by Krixarcs

I heard someone say krix cant get any records guess what i can i just dont care they are nonsense

Nonsense or otherwise, I'll be glad to add in your 4th place record to the thread if you would please format your submission as specified in the rules outlined in the first post. Thanks in advance!

- Despon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Digging through video I found this one. I have one more that has 2 more kills. but im not gonna "kill" myself looking for it after seeing the board. But I believe I have one for Domination Damage Dealt GS as well. to follow

Gunship Deathmatch

Klaktor (Vindican) - Mangler - Jedi Covenant - 43 kills + assists

video proof if you dont feel like watching. start at 10:30 ish

thanks!

Edited by JustBeenSabered

I found the tail end of the recording. I could have some in the game vouch for me and on the server if it's an issue. But I don't mind either if you'd rather not take this submission. I understand. Rules are rules.

Gunship Domination Damage Total

Naonak (Vindican) - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 145,329 Damage

video proof >>

if you want to skip? >>

Scout TDM Solo Kills:

Kao'cera (Mical) - Flashfire - The Jedi Council - The Harbinger - 22 Solo Kills

http://imgur.com/a/GbctL (Two screenshots)

http://imgur.com/a/sL3ZS (Screenie with total req)

Scout DOM Medals:

Notanace (Mical) - Flashfire - <Unguilded> - The Ebon Hawk - 19 medals

http://imgur.com/a/ugpHg (Two screenshots)

Scout TDM DPS:

Mical - Flashfire - Swarm of Locusts - The Harbinger - 250.01 DPS

http://imgur.com/a/IXDx9

Gunship TDM DPS:

Trymage (Mical) - Quarrel - Retrocide - Jedi Covenant - 250.51 DPS

http://imgur.com/a/rwpTP

Gunship TDM Damage (T3 GS):

Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Mical) - Jurgoran - <Unguilded> - The Harbinger - 130179 Damage

http://imgur.com/a/2cyqt

Overall TDM Damage and KA:

Kao'cera (Mical) - NA - The Jedi Council - The Harbinger - 185626 Damage

Kao'cera (Mical) - NA - The Jedi Council - The Harbinger - 44 Kills + Assists

http://imgur.com/a/JjlGi

Edited by Zennan

I have one of my own to post...

Overall TDM Assists

Kallan'quin (Despon) - Mangler - Harbinger - 40 Assists

And for the rest:

@Taiyama got yours added in.

@Mical I think I got your full barrage recorded successfully.

I found the tail end of the recording. I could have some in the game vouch for me and on the server if it's an issue. But I don't mind either if you'd rather not take this submission. I understand. Rules are rules.

They are, unfortunately. If you frame-by-frame the end of your vid, it shows your gunship earned less than the full req you received for the match. You got about 300 req on another ship, so I can't accept that damage total without a Performance Tab shot of some kind. Great work in the match, too! It was a close one. Funny how good close matches can be for putting up damage totals...

Not sure if you'll count this but I'll try anyway:

Quell 32 Kills/Assists, way back on 3/25/2014. I don't have the Individual stat breakdown, but when this screenie was taken, I was flying almost exclusively Pike/Quell. Use your judgement

My judgement is: great match, but can't be included here! This match took place before patch 2.8, which is the starting point for this increasingly ancient records thread. That patch dropped on 6/10/2014, and changed GSF significantly, which is why the old records were fossilized and the new, seemingly eternal thread series was born.

If it's any consolation, it would have put you in 5th on that list!

Great flying! Keep the skies on fire.

- Despon

Edited by caederon

Digging through video I found this one. I have one more that has 2 more kills. but im not gonna "kill" myself looking for it after seeing the board. But I believe I have one for Domination Damage Dealt GS as well. to follow

Gunship Deathmatch

Klaktor (Vindican) - Mangler - Jedi Covenant - 43 kills + assists

video proof if you dont feel like watching. start at 10:30 ish

thanks!

nevermind that last post. Thank you!

Hey Despon,

Got another GS submission. Total Assist Category Overall.

Kolmorrik (Vindican) - Quarrel - Sin-dicate - Jedi Covenant - 31 Assists

Also I didnt see that you could include the guild name before on my other submission. Is it possible to amend it? No rush.

Klaktor (Vindican) - Mangler - Crafty - Jedi Covenant - 43 Kills + Assists

PS - are the t2/t3 gunships the cartel market GS's?

PS - are the t2/t3 gunships the cartel market GS's?

The T2 or Type 2 Gunship is the Dustmaker/Comet Breaker (or its Cartel equivalent)

The T3 or Type 3 Gunship is the Jurgoran/Condor

The whole T1 T2 T3 thing is GSF slang that came along quite a while ago to quickly describe the different ships in a class without having to specify the Imperial, Republic, and Cartel name every time. It coincides with their position in your hangar's Ships bar... though only concerning the non-Cartel ships, as for example the Mailoc is the same ship as the Mangler/Quarrel, so despite its position in the hangar interface it doesn't get its own T_ designation.

The reason there is a separate category for the T2/T3 Gunship is that they lack Ion Railgun, which has significantly higher damage output than Plasma or the other secondaries available to those ships. Though the best performances on those ships don't reach the statistical ceiling of the T1gs, they are worth recognizing. Thus, the additional category.

- Despon

Edited by caederon

The T2 or Type 2 Gunship is the Dustmaker/Comet Breaker (or its Cartel equivalent)

The T3 or Type 3 Gunship is the Jurgoran/Condor

The whole T1 T2 T3 thing is GSF slang that came along quite a while ago to quickly describe the different ships in a class without having to specify the Imperial, Republic, and Cartel name every time. It coincides with their position in your hangar's Ships bar... though only concerning the non-Cartel ships, as for example the Mailoc is the same ship as the Mangler/Quarrel, so despite its position in the hangar interface it doesn't get its own T_ designation.

The reason there is a separate category for the T2/T3 Gunship is that they lack Ion Railgun, which has significantly higher damage output than Plasma or the other secondaries available to those ships. Though the best performances on those ships don't reach the statistical ceiling of the T1gs, they are worth recognizing. Thus, the additional category.

- Despon

hey thanks for the response! i figured that what it meant. Heard the term before when talking about weapon levels, so it was throwing me off when I read the records the first time. Thanks again for keeping this up!

PS - did that submission qualify? I thought 30 might be the threshhold for the assists. and that was my highest ever