So Havoc is next, who will return?

Azzarr

For those of you that've played through Chapter 10 and took a look at Chapter 11's preview text, it clearly states that Havoc is fighting guerrilla on Zakuul and that you go and help them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've seen Tanno so far, I've heard that Yuun is recruitable, so who do you expect to see on Zakuul? Jorgan is a given, cause he's in the picture, any thoughts about Dorne or 4X?

Most likely we'll see both Jorgan and Dorne leading the charge (hopefully). I do hope that there would be a new character added to the squad. Or that Zabrak demolition expert that went over to the Empire's side before returning to the Republic (if you decided to spare him).

Most likely we'll see both Jorgan and Dorne leading the charge (hopefully). I do hope that there would be a new character added to the squad. Or that Zabrak demolition expert that went over to the Empire's side before returning to the Republic (if you decided to spare him).

I'd love to have Dorne back, but I fear the old Havoc squad has broken up since their commander went missing. :(

There'll probably be new faces, but... it wouldn't surprise me if Jorgan's the only one we're getting back in Chapter XI when it comes to Havoc Squad.

If they did add new members to replace the old ones, Jaxo would be a nice addition too... for those who saved her. Or in case Bioware wants to come up with some crazy reasons as to why she survived? Like there was a nearby escape pod after all? :p

Well Troopers already got Yuun and 4X back, or can if they want and they've stumbled across Tanno so I think Aric and Dorne are the only 2 left unless there's someone I'm missing in my head. I just hope Aric and Dorne haven't hooked up in my absence. :p

Considering the Cathar have a very strict "mate for life" culture that doesn't make exceptions even for cases where one partner dies, the two hooking up is VERY unlikely.

Edited by rashencyberspeed

Considering that the 1-50 story has Dorne and Aric a little at odds...whoever gets promoted to lieutenant the other is not entirely happy about it. Do you really think both would be together in Havoc?

I could see this as a "choices matter" point; whomever you chose to be lieutenant will be the one you see leading Havoc. Or maybe it will only be Aric, we get to recruit but if he was not chosen as lieutenant of Havoc...he reformed his old squad (the name escapes me).

... I could see this as a "choices matter" point; whomever you chose to be lieutenant will be the one you see leading Havoc. Or maybe it will only be Aric, we get to recruit but if he was not chosen as lieutenant of Havoc...he reformed his old squad (the name escapes me).

I was just thinking about this. I expect the character returning will be Jorgan but the above would have been an interesting way for them to handle it.

It would also be nice if someone like Iresso is now a member of Havoc Squad or something. Having a character come back that isn't expected would be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Ceinwyn
spelling

Or maybe it will only be Aric, we get to recruit but if he was not chosen as lieutenant of Havoc...he reformed his old squad (the name escapes me).

The Deadeyes if I'm not mistaken. :D

The chapter intro did mention Havoc Squad though. So I'm guessing that he took over regardless of who you made Lt back in the day.

Edited by Callaron

The Deadeyes if I'm not mistaken. :D

The chapter intro did mention Havoc Squad though. So I'm guessing that he took over regardless of who you made Lt back in the day.

They do have to do something that would make things consistent for other classes while keeping the past vague enough to avoid establishing a canon.

My guess at this point is that Jorgan took over as CO, but if Elara was promoted, a Trooper can comment about and ask.

Elara's romance letter gives me the vibe that she might have left the Republic military altogether looking for the Trooper.

For those of you that've played through Chapter 10 and took a look at Chapter 11's preview text, it clearly states that Havoc is fighting guerrilla on Zakuul and that you go and help them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've seen Tanno so far, I've heard that Yuun is recruitable, so who do you expect to see on Zakuul? Jorgan is a given, cause he's in the picture, any thoughts about Dorne or 4X?

Yuun- Is the first alert you get and you have to do his to advance through the alerts.

4x- is an alert that you have to do 20 pvp matches (unless you are a trooper)

Considering the Cathar have a very strict "mate for life" culture that doesn't make exceptions even for cases where one partner dies, the two hooking up is VERY unlikely.

Jorgan's never been the most "Cathar Values Rah Rah Rah" type. He's always come off as a loyal, dedicated, capable soldier that happens to be a Cathar. I really can't think of a single point in the Trooper story where his species is a point of significance.

To compare to Star Trek, it's the difference between Worf, who is absolutely obsessed with the notion of being a Klingon (despite being raised by humnas), and B'elanna Torres, whose Klingon heritage is rarely brought up and she doesn't follow the Klingon way at all.

It would be nice if we got a number of LI's or companions back in Chapter 11. At the very least Dorne and Jorgan should return, but maybe some of our former companions joined Havoc, like Iresso for example. If they continue at the rate of one LI per chapter some people will be very disappointed when Chapter 16 comes around and they have to wait till late 2016 or even 2017 for their LI's to return.

Jorgan's never been the most "Cathar Values Rah Rah Rah" type. He's always come off as a loyal, dedicated, capable soldier that happens to be a Cathar. I really can't think of a single point in the Trooper story where his species is a point of significance.

To compare to Star Trek, it's the difference between Worf, who is absolutely obsessed with the notion of being a Klingon (despite being raised by humnas), and B'elanna Torres, whose Klingon heritage is rarely brought up and she doesn't follow the Klingon way at all.

But if you do Jorgan's romance, he does bring up just how serious a matter finding a mate is for a Cathar.

But if you do Jorgan's romance, he does bring up just how serious a matter finding a mate is for a Cathar.

Yeah, he wasn't raised on Cathar, but his parents were, and he comments in the romance how it's one of the biggest decisions he can make as a Cathar, and how it's something he's seriously thought about. So yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he sticks to the Cathar notion of one mate per life.

So trooper will be the first class with complete companion cameo in chapter 11.

It realy bothers me that my warrior has no cameos beside pierec... I want Vette and Jaeas back and I guess that I will be grateful for Quinn too (if he comes before them)

Also Elara is clearly present in the Chapter 11 picture in game so its probably Aric & Elara with new recruits.

I also believe that the new Havoc squad will have some dead eyes members and some of the redeemed ex havoc squad members such as Tavus and fuse.

Also Elara is clearly present in the Chapter 11 picture in game so its probably Aric & Elara with new recruits.

It is very clearly NOT Elara. The woman in the picture has dark brown hair with a different style, a completely different complexion as well as dark eyes. I'm also fairly certain that Elara mentions being drummed out of the military in her romance letter.

It is very clearly NOT Elara. The woman in the picture has dark brown hair with a different style, a completely different complexion as well as dark eyes. I'm also fairly certain that Elara mentions being drummed out of the military in her romance letter.

Seriously, how can people get those two confused. Elara was far more attractive than the character in the preview image. If it is Dorne, she's had a bad facelift and botox, maybe experimented with Juvederm and taken to dying her hair. She also left her goggles on and got a horrible tan.

Jorgan is 100% returning, Dorne VA's IIRC isn't even in the KotFE credits. So I'd wager her likelihood of turning up around .02%, and that's being slightly optimistic. However, I'm not all that upset, I've always liked Jorgan better as a character.

Seriously, how can people get those two confused. Elara was far more attractive than the character in the preview image. If it is Dorne, she's had a bad facelift and botox, maybe experimented with Juvederm and taken to dying her hair. She also left her goggles on and got a horrible tan.

Jorgan is 100% returning, Dorne VA's IIRC isn't even in the KotFE credits. So I'd wager her likelihood of turning up around .02%, and that's being slightly optimistic. However, I'm not all that upset, I've always liked Jorgan better as a character.

She'll definitely return (just maybe in Season 2), but I don't see why they would change her character's appearance AND put her in a secondary/background role as the image implies.