Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed, agents story

Edited by bohleyc

*SIGH* Cannot watch the live-streams due to bandwidth limitations. Awe well, this game is not for everyone it seems. Good luck to all. :)
total bollocks isn't it? why not some lore questions? gameplay questions? movie questions? novel questions? i get that it's short notice but is the only thing he knows about swtor the live stream or what? that's what it seems like to me.

Alexander Freed, Agent.

QUOTE=EricMusco;8791135]Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric