world 1st's

The reason the class had its alacrity buff changed to 10% surge on PTS was because I proved that a RNG proc 3% alacrity buff can cause rotation failure when a rotation relies on tight procs. It still wasn't properly fixed by doing that and you can break a rotation with mistimed alacrity buffs or simply stacking alacrity to ~650 in 4.0 and watching the procs fail to line up which breaks rotation. The theory on that is in the class forum.

I'm actually relatively certain that this effect on live is being caused by the current action queue bugs (which Bioware has yet to acknowledge, because… yay). Any class which is affected by alacrity in any way (positive or negative) is noticeably impacted by the bug. Lightning and Madness have the worst of it (Madness actually cannot do an optimal rotation as a result, since the cumulative drift results in Force Leech hitting 1.8 seconds after Affliction was "supposed" to fall off). Marksmanship is also hit pretty hard by the bug, as are Merc healers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually relatively certain that this effect on live is being caused by the current action queue bugs (which Bioware has yet to acknowledge, because… yay). Any class which is affected by alacrity in any way (positive or negative) is noticeably impacted by the bug. Lightning and Madness have the worst of it (Madness actually cannot do an optimal rotation as a result, since the cumulative drift results in Force Leech hitting 1.8 seconds after Affliction was "supposed" to fall off). Marksmanship is also hit pretty hard by the bug, as are Merc healers.

I think they did something to lessen the bug, vig cooldowns are slowly drifting back towards optimal, I've been gaining .2APM in dummy parses, but in bosses I've seen a noticeable depreciation in damage since 4.0

Let's see if I can restart this conversation...

Yeah MoX was terrible it was literally 6 people with brains/thumbs carrying 10 people that were bodies to complete the roster that could be replaced with literally anyone. This was never a competitive raiding scene as people wouldn't bench off of poor performance, repeated mistakes, and all the stuff.

MoX wasn't good and was 3rd to kill the boss and in the process of killing tanks burned out those without thumbs and people that didn't enjoy raiding a 9-12 hour schedule...

and never killed Kephess.

Still, I agree with the rest of your assessment of MoX...

Hi friend

Threads dead can't argue with stupid. Fascinate won't give me something to post to hotwired he just giggles in voip.

I was also told Zorz wouldn't of killed this form of Brontes without PTs. I don't wanna touch that and say good day ladies