Shock Paddles to the Database Hamster

Holocron

Great job devs on shocking life back into the database hamster with the upcoming, and much needed items stack change!

Now let's move that hamster off of the floor and into ICU by adding all legacy armors to the collections system. This would free up even more bank space, and heck, you might even make some money off of it!

Also, one last change that might be the IV for that hamster is to raise the stack limit on all 20 qty items like stims and whatnot.

Anyone have any other ideas how the devs could help us save space?

Give us a extra inventory much like for mission items but this time for crafting materials. Allow stacks to go over 99 or is it 999? I think it's 99 but can't remember and make the space unlimited. If I didn't have to store so many crafting items I'd have more than enough room. Crafting really needs it's own window or it's own inventory. Or how about some sort of crafting room in my stronghold with a giant crafting vault or something? :csw_destroyer:

Great job devs on shocking life back into the database hamster with the upcoming, and much needed items stack change!

Now let's move that hamster off of the floor and into ICU by adding all legacy armors to the collections system. This would free up even more bank space, and heck, you might even make some money off of it!

Also, one last change that might be the IV for that hamster is to raise the stack limit on all 20 qty items like stims and whatnot.

Not a bad idea but what if you've got armors sitting in your bank that you've dyed separate pieces of for a specific look and they get sucked into collections losing the applied dye?

Although what would be nice is if any armor that's Legacy bound, goes into a new collections/legacy section so you can retrieve any unlocked piece from there rather than having to keep it in your legacy/personal storage. As it stands, I have 3 and half legacy storage tabs filled with the armor you get from the lvl 65 alien/artifact/smuggler etc. chests.. I'd LOVE to clean that space up.

Give us a extra inventory much like for mission items but this time for crafting materials. Allow stacks to go over 99 or is it 999? I think it's 99 but can't remember and make the space unlimited. If I didn't have to store so many crafting items I'd have more than enough room. Crafting really needs it's own window or it's own inventory. Or how about some sort of crafting room in my stronghold with a giant crafting vault or something? :csw_destroyer:

They are boosting stacks to 9,999...

Edit: Source

Hey folks,

One of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in Game Update 4.1

Thanks!

-eric

Edited by XiamaraSimi

They are boosting stacks to 9,999...

Edit: Source

They are only boosting stacks of items that are normally 99 stack. Go back and re-read it. Stims and some other items that only stack to 20 won't be getting increased.

Edited by Holocron

Not a bad idea but what if you've got armors sitting in your bank that you've dyed separate pieces of for a specific look and they get sucked into collections losing the applied dye?

Although what would be nice is if any armor that's Legacy bound, goes into a new collections/legacy section so you can retrieve any unlocked piece from there rather than having to keep it in your legacy/personal storage. As it stands, I have 3 and half legacy storage tabs filled with the armor you get from the lvl 65 alien/artifact/smuggler etc. chests.. I'd LOVE to clean that space up.

Well it would work the way collections would normally work. They wouldn't delete those armors from your inventory, you would have to manually do it. As for dyed pieces, just keep them. I'd much rather store 10 dyed chest pieces than 10 entire sets of armor, and when you are ready to use a set, just call it from the collections.

Edited by Holocron

They already did a while ago. See here, my cargo holds stims in stacks much higher than 20. My guild bank has a number of stims in stacks of 99.

http://imgur.com/dWoF1IB

Those aren't the stims I'm talking about. I have plenty of 20 stack items that won't combine. I'll take a screen capture when I get back to the game.

Edited by Holocron