Romance in SoR, and KotFE?

Frost_D

The developers continue to say, "Your choices will have consequences." With specific references to the romance arcs from the original story arcs, mind you. Choose carefully.

This. I'm expecting the reunion between my main (F!Trooper) and Jorgan to be an unhappy occasion for all concerned, what with her having romanced the Man From SIS in SoR, and a senior Sith in KotFE.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should do the KoTFE romances.. easy decision on alts that never romanced the original companion but not so easy if they did. I don't know if they will ever really add any more to the original story. :confused:

...............Now I'm geniuniely scared since my Jedi Guardian almost married Kira....now I started the romance with Theron because my character has always been secretly gay and I almost can't think of how mad will Kira be x_x Maybe she'll turn to the dark side,that would be cool...or not -_- :eek:

I just wish I knew if you can lose an old companion due to romance options with the new companions. I'm so afraid that they might leave for good. I wasn't worried about cheating on Quinn so much because of what he did earlier on with Baras, but I did find it kind of disappointing that I could have him standing there while flirting and kissing Theran Shan. I really thought those choices should have an affect on their influence, but alas Quinn could have cared less....lol

I just wish I knew if you can lose an old companion due to romance options with the new companions. I'm so afraid that they might leave for good. I wasn't worried about cheating on Quinn so much because of what he did earlier on with Baras, but I did find it kind of disappointing that I could have him standing there while flirting and kissing Theran Shan. I really thought those choices should have an affect on their influence, but alas Quinn could have cared less....lol

I intend to keep romancing Quinn. I hated what he did, but it seemed written so separate from and outside the scope of the romance with him that I can simply ignore that it happened. I decided that what I'm going to do is flirt with Theron (right in front of Quinn, haha) up until the moment when the romance with him becomes official, and then turn him down.

I don't know what's going to happen, if anything. But if I were in charge of the story, I would add a scene where Theron and Quinn have a confrontation. Because, fun. :D

I'm curious, in a horrified-fascination sort of way, about what's going to happen with my main when Aric Jorgan comes back. She two-timed him with Theron on Rishi, and now she's sleeping with Lana the Sith Lord.

We shall see, or not.

I have a smuggler whose current choices go: Corso-->Lemda-->Theron-->Koth.

She's easily distracted. Theron was a bro about it so far, but put me on the bus of people watching in horrified fascination. Most of my characters are nomancers or "One twu wuv", but man, some of them are smoochy trainwrecks and I look forward to the results.

Hello!

My question is can I romance both Vette and Lana without problems?

From what I have been told (by a few people), you cannot romance them both in KOTFE. In SoR, you can romance them both with no repercussions. However, in KOTFE should you choose to solidify the romance with Lana, or Koth or Theron, you will get a letter in the mail from your jilted spouse which basically says they're done with you. So if you pursue Lana, then you will loose Vette.

Now, I have not experienced this myself as I remained loyal to all my former romances, but I've had at least four or five people concur with the above, so I'm inclined to believe it.

What happens to your old spouse if you go for one of the new romance options is currently unknown. The only letter you ever get from them is near the beginning and it has nothing to do with who you do or do not romance later. Edited by OldVengeance

From what I have been told (by a few people), you cannot romance them both in KOTFE. In SoR, you can romance them both with no repercussions. However, in KOTFE should you choose to solidify the romance with Lana, or Koth or Theron, you will get a letter in the mail from your jilted spouse which basically says they're done with you. So if you pursue Lana, then you will loose Vette.

Now, I have not experienced this myself as I remained loyal to all my former romances, but I've had at least four or five people concur with the above, so I'm inclined to believe it.

My F!Trooper main locked in Lana, but hasn't had that letter. She got the love letters at the beginning of chapter II. Letters plural because she got one from Aric Jorgan and one from The Man From SIS that she went all the way with in SoR. But they were love letters, and couldn't have been break-up letters because she hadn't even re-met Lana at that point.

Since then, she hasn't seen any letters from anyone about previous relationships.

Lets just hope any love triangles are better than what we got in Mass Effect 3. I wan't to see a cat fight between Kira and Lana...

Maybe she is open to some things. Among all your companions she enjoys the most amount of well you all know what and several times more then any romance option.

A romance with her really does not respect the jedi code in the slightest or maybe it does I have no idea what is their view on that issue.

Maybe she is open to some things. Among all your companions she enjoys the most amount of well you all know what and several times more then any romance option.

A romance with her really does not respect the jedi code in the slightest or maybe it does I have no idea what is their view on that issue.

The female JK tells Doc she doesn't give a flying doobidiwhatsit about the Jedi Code, she's going to marry him anyway.

I'm kinda curious about all this myself. I mean, as it stands.. any husband my toons have, stop caring the moment I do Hutt Cartel, SoR and beyond. They stop everything all together minus the occasional 'approves/dissaproves' but even that's a rarity for anything beyond the first 3 class chapters. As it stands, I've just married whichever companion I could at the end of my class chapter, knowing it held little effect on the future. Except Quinn because hell nawh. That said, I do secretly hope that the old relationships you had will regain their relevance in upcoming KotFE chapters because it'll bring back an element of interaction that I truly miss. Even if that means some will want to divorce me now or that Theron will run off like "Wth you been married this whole time?".

ITheron will run off like "Wth you been married this whole time?".

Some classes can be married to more than one person lmao! My BH is married to Torian but also some Baron on Alderaan and my Agent is married to Vector, a random Voss, and in one conversation she told Vector "I have a man waiting for me back home" I was like *** O_O (so 3 husbands? lol too bad you can't get Theron to marry you in SoR and then Koth in KotFE :p)

Hummmm My romance with Ashara Zavros is having unexpected consequences every day though in SWsTOR the storyline is evolving along alternate timelines which I am happy for but I wish they would show her in a more adult pose perhaps after a bedroom scene in her bra and panties laying with me, since I am an adult of 54yrs old; for of course I can handle that however I understand kids play this game too so under 18 ratings are important. Romance is very important for characters to achieve great things the story was suggestive with Ashara putting on her gauntlets while talking of her "peacefultime" with me......I suppose that is very suggestive if we look at this with Adult eyes.

Hummmm My romance with Ashara Zavros is having unexpected consequences every day though in SWsTOR the storyline is evolving along alternate timelines which I am happy for but I wish they would show her in a more adult pose perhaps after a bedroom scene in her bra and panties laying with me, since I am an adult of 54yrs old; for of course I can handle that however I understand kids play this game too so under 18 ratings are important. Romance is very important for characters to achieve great things the story was suggestive with Ashara putting on her gauntlets while talking of her "peacefultime" with me......I suppose that is very suggestive if we look at this with Adult eyes.

I doubt Disney would let them do that, but I wish that when you exited a Fade-To-Black that you ended up standing in your ship bedroom. I mean, you don't have to change much, just swap them from standing in a spot on the ship to now standing next to the PC's bed. Small change, but it would somehow make the scene more intimate.