________$______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______$

________$__$$$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$__$

__________$___$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$___$

_________$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$$_$_________$

_________$______$$$________________$$$______$

_______________$______________________$

______________$________________________$

______________$_______________________ _$

Here's a new video.Hope you like it.If you're a hater don't bother watching,it will only multiply your anger.Speed of video is 1.10% cause of some ppl asking.Please post your commments of whatever type,all welcome.

New Video :

Older Videos :

I take my hat (in this case my helmet) to you... You should come to TRE and team up with me and my friends ;)

Killed noobs who never use any cooldowns, nor have any ideas how to play. Even I could've done that. Not really entertaining.

I mean really - a jug who never used enraged defense, endure pain, medpac, cloak of pain - nothing. While a stupid sin was just running around doing almost nothing. Yeah - gj, dude. Stopped watching

That must sound like crazy talk to you PvE people but if you encounter somebody in a warzone he actually might not have all his cooldowns up because he's used them earlier. Shocking news, I know. Edited by Asaxor

nerf operatives, thank you for the proof.

NERF OPERATIVES!

I take my hat (in this case my helmet) to you... You should come to TRE and team up with me and my friends ;)

;) TY

Killed noobs who never use any cooldowns, nor have any ideas how to play. Even I could've done that. Not really entertaining.

I mean really - a jug who never used enraged defense, endure pain, medpac, cloak of pain - nothing. While a stupid sin was just running around doing almost nothing. Yeah - gj, dude. Stopped watching

Maybe he didnt have it up? And if he did i would just vanish - sap and w8 it out,i'm not a rookie... Dont worry,with every video i up the bar,next one i'll make sure to check that everyone use their dcd's before i include it,for you!

Here's a new video.Hope you like it.If you're a hater don't bother watching,it will only multiply your anger.Speed of video is 1.10% cause of some ppl asking.Please post your commments of whatever type,all welcome.

New Video :

Older Videos :

I do love the vid; even the faster music sounds great.

Minor point: dislike the "see other vids" because I have to click to get rid of them.

I was wondering: what would you give scoundrels/operatives in return for losing the immunity during the roll?

I hate what it does to huttball when facing it, I hate I have to basically guess on which floor he is now etc.

I could see:

Evasion now also grants 10-25% DR from Force/tech,

Countermeasures on a 1 min cd, granting 3s of "force shroud": 100% F/T resistance (no duration increase talent like assassins),

For lethality, a -15% damage taken whilst stunned,

Healer operative: interrupt immunity (not leap, pull etc) whilst in cover.

I do love the vid; even the faster music sounds great.

Minor point: dislike the "see other vids" because I have to click to get rid of them.

I was wondering: what would you give scoundrels/operatives in return for losing the immunity during the roll?

I hate what it does to huttball when facing it, I hate I have to basically guess on which floor he is now etc.

I could see:

Evasion now also grants 10-25% DR from Force/tech,

Countermeasures on a 1 min cd, granting 3s of "force shroud": 100% F/T resistance (no duration increase talent like assassins),

For lethality, a -15% damage taken whilst stunned,

Healer operative: interrupt immunity (not leap, pull etc) whilst in cover.

If conc didn't get a MAJOR damage buff and we lost the immunity roll, the spec would quite literally be the worst class in the game. (b-but pyro PT! :eek: Pyro at least has decent AOE.)

Tbh, the only thing I'd trade the current immunity for would be the pre-2.5 shadow operative elite passive, which was: 50% chance of proccing an evasion for 1.5s when rolling. However, to account for only 2 rolls now compared to infinite before, I'd make it a 100% chance, and just put that passive on a 10s ICD. So, this would basically mean a free purge every time you roll. Might be unfair to dot specs, but conc needs SOMETHING on roll, our defensives baseline are ****.

If we got the Evasion buff, sins would complain about not getting white damage DR/defense chance off of shroud. :rolleyes:

I dislike attaching more properties to an ability that's only supposed to be one thing (threat drop), so the resist on countermeasures would be dumb, imo. The rootbreak is enough.

Lethality doesn't need any nerfs in the defense department, if anything, they could have their exfiltrate break roots on a 10s ICD (so it'd be on their first roll, basically). Leth has really good offheals, but they sacrifice even more dmg than concealment does for survivability because of how long their damage setup is, and the fact that their heals are all on the GCD, and you also have to roll to get your heal even if you do not need to roll otherwise.

Operative heals need some kind of interrupt immunity, I agree. Since devoting an entire utility to just one tree would be dumb (had an idea for changing the crap utility that lowers the cost of debilitate/sever tendon), I think they should get a passive so that when stim boost is activated, they are immune to interrupts for the duration, along with the instacast they have currently.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

New Video :

Older Videos :

You are playing the dot spec or like concealment? And what server it is?

Zardar I see you didnt include me soloing you when you jumped me and I was at half health. LOL. Way to dodge and weave.. Punk. Perhaps once in awhile include when people like me outplay you.

Lol,if that happened believe me it would be in my video.But if i were at mid point being hit by a load of ranged and you thought you were the one that solo'd me...There's only 3 people that can defeat me and you aint in these,but if you'd like to be just stop being rude and ask me for a duel via pm. Happy to duel you lad with no hate attached...

I cant watch the video, says "unavailable"

You should try a proxy server. I play concealment.

Oh and about answering to the rest about the dodge ability,if you remove the resistance, you just kill the class,rest dcd's suck vs burst damage.

Edited by Zardar_Thrad

Lol,if that happened believe me it would be in my video.But if i were at mid point being hit by a load of ranged and you thought you were the one that solo'd me...There's only 3 people that can defeat me and you aint in these,but if you'd like to be just stop being rude and ask me for a duel via pm. Happy to duel you lad with no hate attached...

You should try a proxy server. I play concealment.

Oh and about answering to the rest about the dodge ability,if you remove the resistance, you just kill the class,rest dcd's suck vs burst damage.

Damn, it takes much skill to play concealment, their damage isn't so easy as for other classes, you need to be in good position for damaging + be able to find time for healing. Respect for you.

Are you playing on tomb of freedon nadd ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.